smokeKushAllDay
Participant
@smokekushallday

sup, I was stupid enough to cover http://img807.imageshack.us/f/gbsdf.png/ this right away without any laser first, so I ended up with this black blob over it http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/715/dibujojq.jpg/ … maybe it was the shitty artist I picked as well, he said black is the only thing that would cover it… so anyways, my question is, is there any hope to get that lightened up with laser for another coverup(I heard black responds best), or should I not even bother trying since its soo much ink… I dont wanna go to 10+ treatments to end up with the same uncoverable black blob, only now it looks like it has cancer as well…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

weren’t you here before under another name asking about a cover up before? I remember the tattoo.
Maybe you smoked to much of the kush.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It doesn’t matter if you have 1 black tattoo or 5 on top of one another. Laser it. Eventually it will lighten to the point of being able to cover it with something far better than that.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

You’ll need a lot of laser, and sadly because you wouldn’t do it right the first time, you need far far FAR more laser than you would have… but it can be salvaged. Start your laser sessions, start saving mulah for a new tattoo, and find a proper artist.

May the next couple of years be kind to your wallet.

smokeKushAllDay
Participant
@smokekushallday
ArniVidar;118965 wrote:
You’ll need a lot of laser, and sadly because you wouldn’t do it right the first time, you need far far FAR more laser than you would have… but it can be salvaged. Start your laser sessions, start saving mulah for a new tattoo, and find a proper artist.

May the next couple of years be kind to your wallet.

damn man I know, I should have lasered it the first time… thats what I get for being a cheap mofo.. but I hope its salvageable, maybe I should try that r20 treatment? 4 sessions in one, im gonna need what, at least 10 sessions?

also, is the skin still gonna be tattoable after so much laser? or should I wait for it to heal for some time?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.