kieran1987
Participant
@kieran1987

I have a celtic clover on my arm I would like to see gone. It is 6cm across and 4cm down. Not very large but has kind of a dark green colour to it. I’d rather not post a picture as I am much to modest but can somebody estimate how many sessions and how long and how much it would take to remove?

kieran1987
Participant
@kieran1987

http://www.flickr.com/photos/spiritedearth/3775274155/

not my actual tattoo but kind of similar to this one i pulled off google.

Lizard King
Participant
@lizard-king

By sessions, I assume you are talking about laser treatment. If so, yellows and greens are the most difficult colors for laser to remove (black is the easiest). If you are serious about laser treatment you need to go to a reputable outfit and show them your tat. Only then can they see your skin, the condition, size and color of the design, and then make a good estimate of what it will take to remove it. Lasers manufactured after 2006 have a better track record in getting yellows and greens out. You should ask them directly about that.

Be prepared to spend some money and it will take several treatments (up to eight) with each treatment spaced 6 – 8 weeks apart to allow for healing.

Good luck.

LK

Justanothername
Participant
@justanothername

Im not sure if you have any interest in doing this but maybe try out some of the creams and alot of sunlight and hope for some fading, then stop by your shop and ask your artist if a coverup of some kind may be possible. That is of course only if your still dedicated to having that spot tattooed. Good luck!

johndeniel
Participant
@johndeniel

If you want to remove your tattoo, laser method would be safe. But this method depends on numbers of factors like size of tattoos, colors of the tattoos, depth of the tattoos, and type of skin. It is not so effective on bright colors. If you have medium sized tattoos then four sessions would be sufficient.

johndeniel
Participant
@johndeniel

If you want to remove your tattoo, laser method would be safe. But this method depends on numbers of factors like size of tattoos, colors of the tattoos, depth of the tattoos, and type of skin. It is not so effective on bright colors. If you have medium sized tattoos then four sessions would be sufficient.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
raybrooks;111044 wrote:
I had a dark green tattoo before. I found a solution that helped me get rid of it. I didn’t have to use a laser treatment, or any creams.

Check it out

I used that stuff as well and look what happened to me.

WBP-Figure-2a.jpg

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.