Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

If you set out trying to upset me then you win if you set out to do anything else you failed.
I have no idea what the hell is going on here so I will just stop playing.
I wish you and your friend the best of luck.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

I’m not trying to upset you. You came into this thread erroneously spewing filth and obscenities for no good reason. That you fail to acknowledge this is your own problem, and if it upsets you to have such things pointed out to you then so be it. I was going to give you an infraction for it, but decided to ask you why instead. I am sure the infraction would have upset you just as much.

You yourself benefit from our rules allowing advertisement links in signatures, and should thus be the last person to jump down other people’s throats for doing exactly what you are doing.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Have it your way.

boo201
@
ArniVidar
@arnividar

Ouchie !!!

Rockamola
Participant
@rockamola
boo201;109629 wrote:

That looks painful!

Lizard King
Participant
@lizard-king

If they are injecting something into the design for removal this sounds like a “chemical extraction” technique. The idea goes back over 100 years and used to be known as the “French method.” Today, there are a couple of products out there that work using this method: Rejuvi is one (aka, “E-raze” in Europe) and Tattoo Erase (Europe only). Usually, a tattoo machine is used to “tattoo” the solution into the ink in the design. The ink bonds chemically with the ink and then your immune system will “push” it to the surface. A scab is formed with a lot of the ink in it. When the scab falls off a lot of the ink goes with it. This treatment will take 2-3 visits for complete removal, or as complete as you’re going to get.

LK

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.