rymondo
@

Hi

Has anyone tried or know of anyone that has gone for non lasor tattoo removal (Oxford Skin Clinic inject cream into the skin) ??? Or is lazor removal the better option???

Thanks in advance 🙂

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I know I will get shouted at because I am biased but……..

I spent a year researching tattoo removal and there is only one method that works for anything other than tiny little spots.

Laser is it.

If you have a big tattoo with a 2mm line thats wrong I have seen rejuvie (sp?) work ok but even then it was long term and if its not looked after really well it scars.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I have just watched the Oxford Skin Clinic video and note with interest that they “create a sterile work environment” without wearing gloves!!
White coats will always help in the fight against infection! Ha Ha
Sorry but this happens to often, they are trying to make out they are somehow medical and failing badly.

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

unfortunately i think laser is the only real option tbh if there were a better way, everyone would have heard of it and someone somewhere would be getting nice deep pockets from it! of course the best option is to not get crappy tattoos in the first place 😉 good luck x

bluey
Participant
@bluey

I’m not biased, nor have I had any tattoo removal. There are 1,000s of ways to remove a tattoo, all but a few have been totally discredited. Of the few remaining everyone is opting for LASER, it’s the only system that has been proven with repeatable and reliable results. There are basically 2 options cover up (which depending on the tattoo may not be possible) or LASER. Most probably why the other methods out there that are much cheaper is that you get what you pay for.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

cover up or laser…………….thats all that works, people have been trying 100 years, thats all that works

johndeniel
Participant
@johndeniel

Yes I have tried a tattoo removal cream on my wrist. It worked very efficiently. In market a lot of brands are available. But proper guideline is much essential while applying this process.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger
johndeniel;109474 wrote:
Yes I have tried a tattoo removal cream on my wrist. It worked very efficiently. In market a lot of brands are available. But proper guideline is much essential while applying this process.

Bullshit you spam monkey. How dare you come on here and attempt to peddle your snake oil shit to desperate people who need help not ripping off.
You dont mention the brand you used, you dont give any treatment details and you dont have any photographs.
I call you scum on the internet and I welcome the chance to call you scum face to face!
Now prove me wrong you fucker!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Why so angry, Cornish?

He’s not peddling any snake oil at all.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Sadly I deal with the victims of these potions every day.
This was the OP first post and the signature is a tattoo supply link.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Indeed. It’s a tattoo supply link, not a tattoo removal cream sales link.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Really? Really? This is bullshit, so does this person own the company he is advertising? If he does I will eat my head. This is a blatant attempt to place a link here by someone who has nothing to offer the forum.
Was his post in any way useful at all?
Has he been an active member at any point contributing anything positive to the forum?
Is his signature a genuine link to a genuine website that he has some involvement with other than the link?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That is neither here nor there.

Your link to your company in your signature is allowed, as is John’s link to that company in his signature.
His reply to this thread was stupid, but on topic and quite within the guidelines of this forums. So far, at least, we have not deemed to ban stupidity. 😉

Your reply, however, was actually not warranted, since ‘John’ was never advertising tattoo removal creams in any way, shape or form.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Who said anything about banning anyone?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Cornishtiger;109597 wrote:
Who said anything about banning anyone?

Umh.. I did? Is that a trick question?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.