Mox
Participant
@mox

Hello everyone,

Newbie to these forums but since I’ve read lots of good advice for others on here I figured I’d see if could get some.

I have a tattoo on my right arm that I got when I was much younger. I like the idea of the tattoo but don’t think it is a very good tattoo in terms of design. Even more so since I got a piece done recently that I love.

I would like to get a new tattoo in that area but cannot decide if what I have can even be covered up since it is pretty dark or if i should try to come up with a design to just incorporate it into.

ScorpTat.jpg
Any ideas or thoughts are much appreciated.

Cheers

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Thants not too bad. To be honest if it was mine and I was going to do a sleeve I would include it in the whole piece. I all you want is a piece about that size then its laser treatment for you or a big black blob.
Good luck.

Mox
Participant
@mox

Yea what i was thinking is possibly doing a half sleeve of astrological signs (mine is there and my kids signs) with some abstract design to make it all into a sleeve. Problem is i cant even get a solid enough idea on how it would look to even sketch an idea to bring in.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Find a great custom studio and let a real artist design your piece.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.