Kimbo
    Participant
    @kimbo

LMAO….

ever heard of the “condenced milk” way??
    at least you;ll sweaten him up abit in the process!!

ShaneC
    Participant
    @shanec

OMG! ROFLMAO.

I’ll remember those posts for a long time!

MissP83
    Participant
    @missp83

takes all kinds

Rushmore
    Participant
    @rushmore

Cheese graters work well…

Or just drop him off at your nearest rough estate with no t-shirt on…

Veracity
    Participant
    @veracity

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
    WHAT A GANGSTER

Where would he get that idea? And why the fuck would he get it again? His fault i’d say not yours….
    Props on parenting tho

Baarz
    Participant
    @baarz

clothes iron???

ABCG
    Participant
    @abcg

So did anyone try the paint thinner/soda? Hey I’m curious – I can’t imagine the condition of your skin after a paint thinner scrub!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeyBear
    Participant
    @joeybear

I know this is an old thread, but I can’t stop laughing!! I hope the kid kept getting THUG tattooed until his dad finally gave up! Only real thugs advertise!!

flying eyeball tattoo
    Participant
    @flying-eyeball-tattoo

Soldiering iron. You can change tip shapes and sizes to accomodate the lines or fills in the tattoo, removing the tattoo while leaving an identically shaped keloidal scar for rememberance.

JK of course. See a dermatologist. Or a psychologist.

Moonchakka
    Participant
    @moonchakka
    Dr. Cain, Esq.;12969 wrote:
    He got ‘Thugz’ on his neck again and I don’t want to pay to have it removed again.

I’m pretty sure the good doctor is just goofing around, but I really hope not. I am laughing so hard thinking about this that I have tears in my eyes. Some doofus wanna be gangsta goes and gets THUGZ tattooed on his neck, his dad coughs up the dough for an expensive laser removal, and the kid goes out and gets it again. That is just awesomely hysterical to me.:D

ArniVidar
    @arnividar
    Moonchakka;50252 wrote:
    Some doofus wanna be gangsta goes and gets THUGZ tattooed on his neck, his dad coughs up the dough for an expensive laser removal, and the kid goes out and gets it again. That is just awesomely hysterical to me.:D

I call it poetic justice.

Don’t mess with da thugz!! :p

SUPER funny thread 😀

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy

LOL just read through this…why wud you pay to have it removed the first time….id put paint thinner on his neck regardless of whether it would work or not…would teach him a lesson…LOL x

flying eyeball tattoo
    Participant
    @flying-eyeball-tattoo
    miss_ivy;52086 wrote:
    LOL just read through this…why wud you pay to have it removed the first time….id put paint thinner on his neck regardless of whether it would work or not…would teach him a lesson…LOL x

Wow, what kind of caustics are you guys using in Paint Thinner in the UK? I don’t see how a topical application of paint thinner could ever be a deterrent to anything, it doesn’t do much to the skin at all unless your skin is immersed in it which can overdry the skin.

miss_ivy
    Participant
    @miss_ivy
    flying eyeball tattoo;52227 wrote:
    Wow, what kind of caustics are you guys using in Paint Thinner in the UK? I don’t see how a topical application of paint thinner could ever be a deterrent to anything, it doesn’t do much to the skin at all unless your skin is immersed in it which can overdry the skin.

Paint thinner can cause a chemical burn. x

PsychoticInk
    Participant
    @psychoticink

LMAO He sure is determined to have it… I would say it will be easier to get him away from his father and the tatt shop…. Like they say “You can take the Thug out of streets, but you cant take the streets out of the Thug”! Now as for Paint Thinner???? I have never heard of it actually working, In reality I would say that it WILL NOT work. I liked the cheese greater idea, here is how it is done. With your right hand firmly grab the boy by the neck, with the left hand firmly grasp the greater, Now rub the cheese greater forwards and backwards applying firm pressure. After all forms of skin has been removed by the cheese greater. Then place the cheese greater down onto the table… At this point grasp a salt shaker and pour a generous amount of salt over the effected area. When all steps have been completed, in a firm tone of voice, advise the boy ” This is what you get for being stupid”! Now side effects from such methods may include the following. Rapid arm and leg flailing, loud and terrifiing screams of agony, possible loss of bladder control and/or anal leakage. In the event such side effects do occur. Just keep going it will be good for the boy to learn….LOL just my way of doing things….:D

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.