Dr. Cain, Esq.
    @

He got ‘Thugz’ on his neck again and I don’t want to pay to have it removed again.

AngelEyes_0777
    @

lmao….no

Harley Man
    @

LOL. He must be a gangsta.

No need for paint thinner just use a grinder.

Butterfly
    Participant
    @butterfly-2

😮 again ?

MaudDib
    Participant
    @mauddib

just cut his skin off o_O lol

scott st.
    Participant
    @scott-st

it just might be cheaper to kick his ungreatful butt out the door. face it he is going to keep getting them. or remove it from the neck down? just kidding. good luck.

tattoomd
    Participant
    @tattoomd

I’ve never heard of that, and I imagine it could be toxic. Besides, tattoo pigment is in the skin, how would paint thinner get it out?

Lady_Baglady
    Participant
    @lady_baglady

Seriously?

zamc08
    Participant
    @zamc08

pissing myself laughing lol…

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

……

Oh my god, I don’t know which of you is a more hilarious idiot. Seriously, you’ve made my night.

sesso;26997 wrote:
    are you being serious? i have never heard of this

On second thought, he’s the most hilarious idiot in this thread. Thank you my friend, you’ve brought a smile to my face.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Sherav
    Participant
    @sherav

Hi

Listen before you goto any expense of paint thinners this is what you need to do.

The Matthew’s Guide To Tattoo Removal – The Cheap and Sleazy Way

Step One
    Hunt around the garage and find an old car battery. Give it a shake and make sure it is not dry. (If you are unable to find an old battery get your son to pinch a car and use that).

Step Two
    Uncork the battery and using gloves tip around 1cm of battery acid into a suitable container – any old jar will do.

Step Three
    Grab a heavy piece of wood (2×4) or a baseball bat. (For anaesthetic purposes). Give it a few practice swings.

Step Four
    Call your son down into the garage.

Step Five
    Hit them over the head a few times until they are rendered unconcious. (Trust me may sound brutal but they will thank-you in the long run).

Step Six
    Dilute the battery acid in 2-3 litres of water. (Use rainwater if you are on a meter – keeps the cost down).

Step Seven
    Take a used paintbrush (no sense in damaging a new one) and gently apply a small amount of the battery acid to the tattoo. Sizzling flesh and screaming is normal. Apply the wood/bat again as many times as necessary until silent.

There you have it in 7 easy steps you can do a tattoo removal and or do in your annoying family member.

Lmao
    Matthew

PS
    My wife stated that I had better say I am only joking – I am don’t ever do this.

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink

jesus christ lol

KnightHawk
    Participant
    @knighthawk

That seems like alot of effort Matthew man when he could just use a powersander.

(by the way, LOF’nL man)

Lover. Peace. Metallica.

DonnaMH
    Participant
    @donnamh

ROTFLMAO…I love this site!!!

Izarrasink
    Participant
    @izarrasink
    KnightHawk;34794 wrote:
    That seems like alot of effort Matthew man when he could just use a powersander.

(by the way, LOF’nL man)

Lover. Peace. Metallica.

ROFLMAO……god i just had the image in my head hehehehe, flying bits of skin everywhere mwahahahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.