Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

Good afternoon, everybody. decided to put a little work process in order to obtain an estimate of the work process or tips – how this or that step can be improved.

1.First I print sketch in different sizes to choose more optimal size for this idea. The selected pattern outlines with transfer – always try to keep as much detail as can, because as soon as I am lazy in this regard – it turns out that it is these missing lines are lacking for convenience. It’s not critical because I have eye and hands to do something to finish, modify, etc. – but the high-quality work with a transfer makes it all the more quickly.

2933_900.jpg

2. Then make cuts on the picture to move it to the body. If I don’t – it will be difficult to transfer pattern on the uneven parts of the body – shoulders, calves and so on (especially if for example they have a very human relief) – picture will go fold. The more slots the simpler design is printed exactly.

3298_900.jpg

3. In my black and white work, I usually use five colors are:
    – Dynamic – for contours and the darkest areas.
    – Greyvosh dark, medium greyvosh, light greyvosh (at the moment mini networks from Ethernal)
    -gray color from Ethernal
    – A new addition to the recently – hot chocolate from Ethernal (I understand that the work of black and white, but experimentally tried this color on the very brink of figures – when you need a light but dense transition from drawing to the skin or soft gradients – and liked to use it. When healing provides a smooth transition)
    -White color from Ethernal (used early white from Intenze, but lately almost completely switched to another)

3523_900.jpg

4. At first follow the pattern migrated working with outlines – indicate what should be and where it should be.

4449_900.jpg

5. Then, the same effect occurs with gray – sometimes required outline but not as bright as the foreground or traced contour detail that should not be purely black

3993_900.jpg

6. Work with the tone – the separation of the darkest areas of the brightest – are working increasingly with greyvoshami and black. The main shade.

4853_900.jpg

7. Fill the rest of the drawing shadows. Already work with all the shadow colors used, bringing the work to a more complete view.

5009_900.jpg

8. The last thing – white. Always use white in the least – not jammed to the image he was white, and then try not to wash it with extra shades. And as the finishing touches are very pleased to do highlights – they complete the job.

5190_900.jpg

That’s how we started the very top of the shoulder.
    Here is a sample of my work plan, would always be happy to hear suggestions, tips on how to improve the process or what paint would be helpful or fun to use.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.