Kehoes23
    Participant
    @kehoes23

I’ll be getting my resent tattoo touched up in about a week, how long should I wait to get my next tattoo started?

Sam-I-Am
    Participant
    @sam-i-am

Welcome to the forum!

It depends on the location, and if the tattoos are right next to each other. The skin gets stressed and needs a week or so to relax between sessions.

jerryatrophy
    Participant
    @jerryatrophy

Ill wait a month if its multiple sessions.

Kehoes23
    Participant
    @kehoes23

The touch up is on my left arm, the new tattoo will be on my left side ribs. I heard someone talking about how it’s not good to get tattoos one right after the other, Im not sure why, it’s why I ask how long to wait.

Amok
    Participant
    @amok

Should be fine if you’re healthy.

Karviniya
    Participant
    @karviniya

If tattoos on different parts of the body, and does not intersect with each other that no matter how long you’re going to do next. on the tattoo and this process will not be affected.
    the main thing that the man himself was ready for this portion of the process 🙂

Squishham
    Participant
    @squishham

just relax….. and you can wait until march to get your new tattoo :p

Afink87
    Participant
    @afink87

You can tattoo the same spot 2-3 days in a row, after that you need to wait about a month for it to heal to go back in with some more ink.

kittykat200
    Participant
    @kittykat200

If they’re all in different places you could get 50 new tattoos in one day, it makes no difference. You wont go into shock or anything. I did the hand grenade on my finger and then 20 minutes later did batman on my ankle, it makes no difference. just don’t go back to the same sport for a few weeks in between so your skin has a chance to repair. I tend to bruise a lot when I’m tattooed, so going over and over it is just unnecessary pain!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.