fastchick420
Participant
@fastchick420

Hi everyone!

I am new to the world of body modification, but very intrigued. I just got my first tattoo on my ribs about a week ago and am already working on what I want for my next one. I’m hoping some of you wonderful people can give me some advice or share your opinions on what I have for an idea so far.

*Ahem* So this is what I am thinking…
a side tattoo that starts on my lower stomach, then wraps around my side, and extends up my back and over my shoulder. A vine with roses on it, with lyrics lining the vines. Here are the pictures I’ve been using to visualize it…. http://101tattoos.com/952/side-body-flowers-gothic-tattoo/ (that but winding around the torso as I explained, with less swirly lines) http://dragonfxtattoo.com/staff/gallery/tony-g/#!prettyPhoto (this is the guy that I am thinking of booking with…what do you guys think of his portfolio? I really like the rose in the first picture in the second row…I like how there is just a touch of color I’d like something like that maybe purple instead of red?) The song “Life is Beautiful” by Sixx Am is special to me and those are the lyrics I’d like to incorporate into the tattoo somehow, not all of them but most of the song.

Thanks in advance!

Peace and Love.

jerryatrophy
Participant
@jerryatrophy

Sounds like a tattoo alright. Just leave out the lyrics part. Pics of your first piece?

msmercury
Participant
@msmercury

The tattoo idea sounds great. I think it is sexy to have a tattoo wind around like that. I’d love to have a Freddie tattoo wrapped around me like that. I only have 2 tattoos and am working on my third, but probably won’t have my idea ready for months yet. The rose is nice and I don’t see anything wrong with using purple if that is the color of your choice. I don’t know anything about how well or which colors show up and last the longest, so, you might inquire about colors. I have a splash of yellow on one of mine (both are black/grey) and it barely shows up, but for me, that is good. Would love to see what you eventually get, so I hope you come back and share pictures! Welcome to the forum, by the way! :):):)

ArniVidar
@arnividar

About that portfolio, I don’t think I like it. Much of it is very strange, and some of it is very flat. It’s difficult to tell from fresh pictures, but it ‘feels’ like all his shading is overdone.

You can definitely do better, at least, but you could obviously do far worse as well.

For me, putting the lyrics next to that tattoo would ruin it, but my opinion is pretty much worthless. It’s your body and your tattoo 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.