saxon
Participant
@saxon

So i want to get a tattoo to commemorate texas. I don’t want just a yellow rose (though one could be featured) and definitely not a fucking texas outline. just not my thing. I tried thinking of something that represents texas to me personally. That should’ve been easy seeing as how I’ve lived here my whole life, but i’m thinking now that in the same vain that makes it harder.

any advice on how to come up with something? or any ideas on a design at all just to get the juices flowing?

so far i’ve thought about a mockingbird (the state bird of texas). they are black and grey which i like, and birds just translate well in tattoos. but im not 100% resolved.
Just so you know i love traditional style tattoos, and i’de want this one on the inside of my left arm. close to my heart aww…
let me know what you think!

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

“Only steers and queers come from Texas private cowboy, and you don’t much look like a steer to me so that kinda narrows it down.” ~ Full Metal Jacket (1987)

peterpoose
Participant
@peterpoose

How about something to do with the death penalty lol
Me being English it’s all I think of when I think of Texas 🙂

ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

i know you said you didnt want the texas outline but look at clint dempseys and it might change your mind.. http://www.kckrs.com/clint-dempseys-tattoo-of-texas-is-sufficiently-badass/

saxon
Participant
@saxon

hm yeah i dig the placement

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

texas%20longhorn%20M.jpg

texas-tattoo-sherri-dupree-bemis.jpg

Texas-Tattoo.jpg

l.jpg

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.