Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

Hey guys, some of you have seen this before. This is a cover up Valkyrie wing (Valkyrie=Norse goddess, choser of the slain, offers protection to vikings on the battlefield) but now I’m looking to add to it a little bit. Not too sure of what could go well with this but I’m open to all creative ideas as a little bit of guidance. I’d like to try and do something to fill in the upper arm pit/shoulder area. Please no unnecessary criticism, just looking for helpful ideas by some artistic minds on this forum. Ideas are much appreciated. Thanks in advance.
2uhn6ds.jpg

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

bumpbumpbump

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

It’s tough to make suggestions about the content of someone else’s tattoo, especially when you haven’t given any hints as to what kind of things you are considering.

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

right now just looking for some creative ideas that’ll get my mind working and exploring different options. All I know is that I’d like it to have some significance to my Norwegian nationality. Just looking for some creativity so anything that anybody has in mind would be much appreciated so I could start planning… Also, I would be open to the idea of turning it into a half sleeve if anybody had any opinions on how I could go about a theme.

Legendary50
Participant
@legendary50

any ideas?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.