Thj
@

Hi every one on Friday I started my 3/4 sleeve they did all the outline so that’s finished,consists of roses and clouds and an existing cross,my question is they’ve booked me in for shading on wednesday afternoon approx 5 days,,is this to soon to be having shading after the outline??the problem is I work away so won’t be able to return for a long time to have it finished,of course unless I do it Wednesday,My tattooist is amazing so don’t think she would of booked me in unless she thought it would be okay,,also my after care is bepanthan 3 times a day,I’m just pitting on a thin ish layer is this correct???

Any opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance thj

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

If you trust the judgement of your artist it sounds like everything will be just fine. Good luck! 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Up to you, how good is your artist?
I don’t know a single one that would book me for more work 5 days after line work,
Unless it was absolutely necessary because of long distance travel

The skin can only take so much, your body is still healing or getting over healing line work, why challenge it to heal more so quickly?

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

5 days is a lil too soon imo. The closest i would book between sessions is 2 weeks. But everyone is different.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.