Beamygrunt
Participant
@beamygrunt

I’m booked in for my next tat in a few weeks time, been waiting since September last year!

Will be getting a Hannya mask inked on left side of chest. I was considering following this up with a beautiful Japanese girl portrait as a kind of yin and yang effect. Appeals to me if I can find the right pic but not seen it before so looking to see if you think this is a crap idea?

Also, I have a dragon on each upper arm to the shoulder in black and grey. Really like the idea of getting full colour on my chest but part of me says that keeping with the black and grey will look better.

Any comments or advice welcome.

Thanks

Inkmywholebodi
Participant
@inkmywholebodi

I think the Hannya mask is a sweet idea. Just make sure you have the right artist for the job. There is lots of room for personalization on that one, expression, color and other details. I’ve also seen a few half and halfs that looked interesting as well. Make sure you throw up some pics of it when its done if ya decide to go though with it, good luck! 🙂

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

Japanese style needs and deserves full color, I’ve never felt like mixing hurt

Beamygrunt
Participant
@beamygrunt
mrchen;110152 wrote:
Japanese style needs and deserves full color, I’ve never felt like mixing hurt

Thanks. It was the colour that first hooked me a couple of years ago so I will consider carefully and talk to my artist before deciding.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.