Rasskindo
Participant
    @rasskindo

So, last week my fiance and i got tattoo’s. Eachothers name, For work reasons. i got mine on my shoulder, hers is on her chest. well a friend of mine said he was good at it showed me some of his work and i liked it. Well during the process he screwd up and the name isnt level. I want to get it fixed but i dont know how to go about doing that, what to ask for, ect.. I want her name there i was thinking maybee a bigger font size? im not sure, and help would be appriciated. thanks 🙂

xanderx
Participant
    @xanderx

hi, do you have pictures of the tattoos you got?

well-begun is half-done!
Rasskindo
Participant
    @rasskindo

I do, one second.

20111219_200842.jpg

Rasskindo
Participant
    @rasskindo

I like the lettering, but as you can see it isnt straight. I was wondering if it would be possible to cover the name, with something and incorperate a new name into the new desighn

anonymous
Participant
    @anonymous

You go to a scratcher, you get what you get. Find a real artist and see what he/she thinks about covering that up. Laser might be in your future.

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

I don’t see that this could ever be straightened out. My suggestion would be to embrace the quirkiness of it, and let it remind you of two things:
A) Nothing is perfect, and to expect perfection is to live your life in constant disappointment.
B) Never get a tattoo done by someone of that caliber again. You can do so much better.

Also, I’m not trying to be a herald of doom here, but MOST relationship name tattoos are lasered off and covered in the end, since the ink is far more durable than the relationship. Thus, I wouldn’t recommend expending too much energy on getting it fixed.

test sig
Wardy
Participant
    @wardy

Should of gone to a shop to get tattooed.

I myself have been tattooed by a scratcher on my arm when i was 15 over 14 tattoo’s ago. I’ve decided against getting it removed and im going to live with because it reminds me about that time in my life when i thought cheaper was better and will remind me to always go to a licensed studio.

Go to a licensed shop in the future and if your friends asks to tattoo you again just slit he’s throat for him.

Are you going to bark all day little doggy or are you going to bite?
mrchen
Participant
    @mrchen

you got what you paid for………a shit tattoo for little money,
I hope you choose to have a real artist cover this piece up and give you a good tattoo

currently wearing 250 hours, and many more to go, cant explain what my ink means, its personal, it is about who I am
Rasskindo
Participant
    @rasskindo

I thank those of you who gave a constructive reply. as far as her name being removed its not likely to happen going on 8 years now. this was the first one and like i said ive seen alot of his other work and it looked nothing like this. its ok though i know it can be coverd up with something. i just dont know what im going in and asking for. that was my question. I would find a place. go in and ask to have this coverd and….?