ArniVidar
@arnividar
ALEX55;102558 wrote:
I honestly don’t agree with you guys here. I love the guys style he seems to me to be the perfect artist for a mythological piece which is pretty much what I would be getting.

Fair enough dude. All that matters is that you are happy with your choice. We have given our opinions and you are free to agree or disagree as you see fit 🙂

jgat
Participant
@jgat

A guy called buttwheat tells you that this guy sucks and you decide to go ahead with it? What the flip?

kittykat200
Participant
@kittykat200

why would you come on to a tattoo forum, with a whole heard of artists and serious enthusiasts and then argue about whether you agree when you have no experience of your own to draw upon?

if i were you i would wait a few years go and see ceasar because standardissue’s sleeve is FRICKEN AWESOME! well worth saving up for ages to be able to wear something like that with pride.

just listen to these guys, they will always steer you right, and for the record, i agree, Marco is average at best, and who wants average when you can have stupendous!? 😀

ALEX55
Participant
@alex55

finally got my half sleeve (kinda sorta doesn’t go ALL the way around) done! let me know what you guys think its in my album. just a warning the picture doesn’t do it justice the face looks soooo much better in person!

Stew1972
Participant
@stew1972

I hope you’re happy with the tat you got and I’m not being viscicious when I say that. I read this whole thread and I have to say. The work Marco did was ok. Not a bad tattoo. I am by no means an expert but this is just my personal observance. the Omega sign looks like it’s got a flaw on the lower part of it. The shading on the girl’s hair looks a little rough. Over all, the tattoo looks good even though, I think the best work of that guy is the color stuff. Seems like the lines are crisper.

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
ALEX55;108983 wrote:
finally got my half sleeve (kinda sorta doesn’t go ALL the way around) done! let me know what you guys think its in my album. just a warning the picture doesn’t do it justice the face looks soooo much better in person!

The line work on Alpha-Omega looks a bit shaky. The woman’s face looks distorted, though that could be the angle of your arm (for the best pics, hold your arm straight down in its natural position). Her hair, however, definitely looks very poorly done. The shading throughout is so-so. I don’t like all that black/gray fill; it looks like it was done just for the sake of filling skin. So there you have it – my 2 cents. As they say though, as long as you like it …

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.