Th3rmos
Participant
@th3rmos

Hey there,

So, a couple of months ago, I had gotten my lip pierced (the left side). After it healed, I went with a friend to get additions to his tattoo – of course, I sat and talked with some of the staff and eventually decided to get myself pierced again (funny how that happens…). I had been wanting to get snake bites done, and it was as good a time as any, so I gave in.

I went home to Austin for a week and my grandparents came into town. Call me old fashioned, but I wanted to be discrete about my additions and got myself some studs to put in place of the rings. It had been maybe a week to 10 days after I had gotten my right side pierced that I decided to replace the jewelry. After replacing the jewelry, I noticed my lip was tingling.

At first, I thought I just hit it funny with the new jewelry, but it’s been a couple of weeks and my lip is still numb. It feels similar to how your arm feels when it falls asleep. I am going to go into my piercer and see what he says, but before then, I figured I might check with you guys first before I make a fuss. It’s got me curious because my gums are starting to get kinda tingly too.

Anyone familiar with this situation? It’s not swollen, leaky, or otherwise abnormal. Thanks in advance.

<3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.