cam86
Participant
@cam86

Hi, i am getting my first tattoo tomorrow. It’s lettering down the side of my ribs in plain black. It’s going to be about 1.5cm high and 20cm long..does anybody have an idea of roughly how long it may take? It’s in Magna Veritas font which isnt too fancy!

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Stop don’t do it. Trendy tattoos suck!!!
Put some imagination into. Trendy tattoo= a permanent reminder of a passing trend.

cam86
Participant
@cam86

It’s actually in memory of somebody so it’s not a “trend” thing…I doubt my opinion of this person will change…thanks.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
cam86;101516 wrote:
It’s actually in memory of somebody so it’s not a “trend” thing…I doubt my opinion of this person will change…thanks.

Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
cam86;101501 wrote:
Hi, i am getting my first tattoo tomorrow. It’s lettering down the side of my ribs in plain black. It’s going to be about 1.5cm high and 20cm long..does anybody have an idea of roughly how long it may take? It’s in Magna Veritas font which isnt too fancy!
cam86;101516 wrote:

Memorial or not it’s lettering down your side which is trendy. No your onion of this person won’t change but the “coolness” of script down your ribs will. Give this person a tattoo that they deserve. Really not trying to give you a hard time just trying to help you. I have seen many tattoo trends come and go.

Best of luck

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

buttwheat has a good point man, If it’s a tribute make it a awesome tribute with some nice artwork, maybe something that remind’s you of them instead of some boring letters.

mrchen
Participant
@mrchen

welcome to the forum……………and no , you wont find many fans of text here

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.