S14Zenki305
Participant
@s14zenki305

Hi all:

I am planning on getting my first tattoo. As the title states, I want a full sleeve. The theme will be eastern and western zodiac signs of mine fighting. They are Taurus and Snake. I was the Taurus at the top hiring and stopping on the snake. This snake has to be large so either a rattlesnake, viper or python. I want the body of it twisting all the way down my arm ending at the wrist. Maybe some constellations at the top.

I live in Miami, Fly and and really wanna get the ball rolling on this. My question is, price. I’m thinking prob 800+? If anyone could give me a ballpark or anyone who lives down here give a reputable place. I want quality not crappy. Thanks get back to me ๐Ÿ™‚

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome.
Different places charge different prices so go in to the studio where you are thinking of getting tattoo’d and tell them your idea and they will give you a exact price instead of a guess.

Not made on the idea. I know different people like different style of tattoo’s but when i think of snake’s etc.. i just think of old common tattoo’s. Snakes are like tribal’s in the late 80’s early 90’s if you ask me ๐Ÿ™‚

just being honest ๐Ÿ™‚

Amok
Participant
@amok

A lot more than 800 for a full sleeve, unless it’s from a crap artist. A full sleeve from a good artist will set you back at least $2k, probably more.

S14Zenki305
Participant
@s14zenki305

Ya I kinda figured it might be in the k’s for a good artist. Dam lol, well I will check around and ask. Might change my idea around a bit. We will see. Thanks for the quick responses.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.