cloverjenn
@

Hi all,

I have an appointment to get a couple new tattoos at the end of the month, but had a question about placement. My plan was to get a maple leaf on one wrist and a monogram of my kids initials on the other wrist. My husband thinks that this will look funny because they are two unrelated things.

Do you guys think it looks funny if there isn’t symmetry between two tattoos on a similar area of the body? My husband thinks I should put the maple leaf somewhere else, but I’m not sure.

Looking for advice on placement and if it would look unusual to have two unrelated images on the same area of the body.

Thanks!

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

Welcome to the forum.

No it won’t look daft at all. That’s just like somebody who has to different theme’d sleeves on each arm so no offence but that sounds like a really stupid remark from your husband, It won’t look stupid at all.

Adler
Participant
@adler

It would look fine although not a big fan of the initials.

tjfudge
@

I’m looking at getting a Maple leaf as well and I’m also unsure of placement.
However i do like the idea of on the Ankle or Foot on the little toe side. Just need to make up my mind. Kinda difficult to go back on a tattoo lol

bluey
Participant
@bluey

Why not 2 maple leaves one on each wrist with initials in or to the top or bottom of each. Then your husband maybe happy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.