NoMercyFTM
Participant
@nomercyftm

This is kind of a weird question. But then again, this is a forum for people who pay others to stab them thousands of times with sharp pieces of metal. So maybe not.

I was thinking about getting an upper chest piece. I know about all the proper aftercare stuff. But here’s my question:

What would happen if a bruise occurred the inked area after it was 100% healed? More specifically, what if you enjoyed really rough/passionate sex and ended up with dark bruises and bite marks (not hard enough to break the skin, mind you) all over your upper chest and shoulder area by the time you were done?

Are the blood capillaries that break to cause the bruising associated with love bites near enough (or within) the same level of skin the ink is located to cause the ink to because “dilluted” with blood and muddy up that section of the graphic?

My hypothesis is yes. But I’m just curious as to what professional opinion (or personal experience) has to say on the issue. A quick Google search for “tattoos and love bites” didn’t yield any results.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That is a pretty interesting question.

As far as I understand it, the ink is injected into the Dermis, which is beneath the Epidermis.. the Epidermis is the area with all the tiny blood vessels and nerve endings and what not, and I would THINK that this is the area that gets bruised.. not the Dermis it self.

A Dermatologist would probably be the best person to answer this question, but since mine is out being drunk and screwing his dick off right now (4-day weekend in Iceland) I can’t ask him for you 😀

NoMercyFTM
Participant
@nomercyftm

Really, nobody knows?

I figured that those were into tattoos would also be more inclined to be into…activities that fall outside of the “normal” range of vanilla sex and be more likely to know than a regular forum.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
NoMercyFTM;93954 wrote:
I figured that those were into tattoos would also be more inclined to be into…activities that fall outside of the “normal” range of vanilla sex

Why on earth would that necessarily go hand in hand?

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Because he’s still in the midset that tattoos are primarily gotten by freaks Arni.

As for the question, if it ain’t breaking the skin, it ain’t gonna hurt your ink.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

Amok
Participant
@amok
NoMercyFTM;93954 wrote:
Really, nobody knows?

I figured that those were into tattoos would also be more inclined to be into…activities that fall outside of the “normal” range of vanilla sex and be more likely to know than a regular forum.

next time you visit that shemale prostitute, just ask him/her to try it out on you

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous

I’m not seeing the correlation between tattoos and rough sex. What about the guy at my gym that has 6 Jesus tattoos?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
D3FiANC3;94014 wrote:
What about the guy at my gym that has 6 Jesus tattoos?

Oh Jesus loves the rough stuff. He always knows the safe word.

NoMercyFTM
Participant
@nomercyftm

I’m not saying that most people who have tattoos have more extreme sexual interests. I’m just saying that it seems reasonable that a greater than average percentage of people who have more extreme sexual interests are likely to be interested in tattoos and piercings.

Correlation does not equal causation.

You guys are taking a simple statement and running away with it.

Amok
Participant
@amok

i don’t think hickies are considered extreme sexual interests.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk
buttwheat;94020 wrote:
Oh Jesus loves the rough stuff. He always knows the safe word.

Except for that one time just outside of Jerusalem…

Boy that was tragic. In a David Carradine sorta way.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
buttwheat;94020 wrote:
oh jesus loves the rough stuff. He always knows the safe word.
knighthawk;94027 wrote:
except for that one time just outside of jerusalem…

Boy that was tragic. In a david carradine sorta way.

lmao 56789

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.