Tattoosareace
Participant
@tattoosareace

I’m using Bepanthen…is they such thing as putting to much cream on a new tattoo and will it alter anything?

Also is it normal for the flake / scab to come of when applying cream?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Tattoosareace;93994 wrote:
I’m using Bepanthen…is they such thing as putting to much cream on a new tattoo and will it alter anything?

Also is it normal for the flake / scab to come of when applying cream?

YES
Do not use to much this will cause your tattoo to not breath and you will have a soggy mess on your hands. Less is better. You will want to apply a thin layer to your tattoo. Let that absorb in for a minute and with a clean paper towel pat off any excess ointment. If your tattoo is flaking already day 3 or so you should stop using ointment and switch to a good non scented lotion. And yes you will ruin your new tattoo if you keep it saturated in ointment. Remember that less is better then more.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

what butthead said.

getinkedtattoos
Participant
@getinkedtattoos

Did your artist not give you an aftercare sheet? If not then I would think twice about returning.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
getinkedtattoos;94011 wrote:
Did your artist not give you an aftercare sheet? If not then I would think twice about returning.

a lot of places don’t give after care sheets..

anonymous
Participant
@anonymous
Wardy;94012 wrote:
a lot of places don’t give after care sheets..

+1 Hope Gallery (Joe Capo’s shop) doesn’t hand out aftercare sheets and they are arguably one of the best shops in New England.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.