The Fonz
Participant
@the-fonz

I got my tattoo 2 nights ago and every morning after my shower when i pat dry the tattoo, i get some ink on the paper towel…is that normal after 2 days?

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

yes nothing to worry about dude it’s just surface ink its hard to get off i still got some sometimes after a week ::)

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It’s normal it is the ink weeping out of this giant wound you just got. It should be tapering down as the skin re closes. don’t take to hot or long showers this will relax your skin more hence more ink comes out.
Do we get to see this new tattoo?

The Fonz
Participant
@the-fonz

yes, i just gotta figure out how to rotate the image on my tattoo album…it’s coming out sideways for some reason.

The Fonz
Participant
@the-fonz

here it is: http://www.flickr.com/photos/63378028@N08/5758097053/

I am half Chinese and this is my last name in it’s proper chinese writing…except it’s all fancy and not solid black.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

It’s OK no one will know it’s sideways it’s kanji very few people here can read it.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

thats mine taken with a rubbish 1.0 megapixel camera phone

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
buttwheat;87351 wrote:

It’s OK no one will know it’s sideways it’s kanji very few people here can read it.

and for the record you can rotate pictures in Paint on you PC :):cool:

The Fonz
Participant
@the-fonz
WardyInk;87353 wrote:

the funny thing is that it’s the correct way on my computer, but when i upload it it comes out horizontal…don’t know whats going on. lol

Wardy
Participant
@wardy
The Fonz;87354 wrote:
the funny thing is that it’s the correct way on my computer, but when i upload it it comes out horizontal…don’t know whats going on. lol

LOl not sure dude moderator will probably put it the right way up for you

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904
WardyInk;87353 wrote:

Well I tried rotating it in Paint but same thing lol. No matter how much you try to rotate that picture, it will always end up sideways lol.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
The Fonz;87354 wrote:
the funny thing is that it’s the correct way on my computer, but when i upload it it comes out horizontal..

That just your Asian roots showing.

Sinnaere
Participant
@sinnaere

For being kanji, it’s nicely done. I like the teal shading.

The Fonz
Participant
@the-fonz
Sinnaere;87424 wrote:
For being kanji, it’s nicely done. I like the teal shading.

Thanks! That was all the artists idea and doing. I just told him not to make it solid black and he came up with this.

I am definitly going back to him for the second one (and third, fourth and fifth….)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.