Evilrhoda
Participant
@evilrhoda

I have one tattoo to the left of my belly button.(It stops just short of the bottom of my ribs) Before I got it I was planning to get my ribs tattooed in the future as well but afterward I swore I would never get another tattoo again because it was so painful. But eight months later I’m thinking a lot about that rib tattoo. I’m thin so there’s almost no fat on the area I’m considering getting done. I have heard some say that getting tattoed directly over bone is worse while others say sensitive areas are the worst. For those of you that have done both, what do you think?

Zorba
Participant
@zorba

I think it varies by person. I barely felt my “tramp stamp” when the artist was working directly over the spine – but it hurt like “Billy-Oh!” when she was outboard over the flanks.

I’d heard others who had the exact opposite experience – so YMMV…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Over a sensitive area by far.

imperial1904
Participant
@imperial1904

I’ve gotten tattooed on both. I have one on my stomach and the rest are on my lower arms. I have to say getting tattooed over bone hurt a little more. The first time I felt that needle hit my wrist bone… that sure as hell got my attention quickly lol.

Wardy
Participant
@wardy

sensitive area, i got told it was very painfull over the bone but i actually giggled because it tickled me abit because i find other places relaxing.

All depends on your pain threshold dude could have someone smiling and liking it like myself (Im abit weird) and you could have someone screaming.

bangin
Participant
@bangin

yeah deffinately depends on the person. i like the feeling but the webbing in my fingers hurt lolz but i still liked it so i guess im a freak haha

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.