Big Bear POZ
Participant
@big-bear-poz

I’ve wanted this tattoo for a long time, but its pretty intricate with lots of shading and line work. Do you guys think I could get this tattood perfectly?

jungle001.jpg

Big Bear POZ
Participant
@big-bear-poz

wow 174 views and none of you can answer the question?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Yes it can be done….. It will look like utter shit unless you get the right artist to do it. where do you live? how far are you willing to travel? how much you willing to spend? how big do you want it?

Big Bear POZ
Participant
@big-bear-poz

I live in Seattle. I want it on my upper arm and shoulder. I don’t know how much it would cost, im sure 5-600$

Adler
Participant
@adler
Big Bear +POZ+;86270 wrote:
wow 174 views and none of you can answer the question?

Damn, be patient. Anyway I think some of the smaller desogns within the design would have to be left out or it could look like a cluttered mess.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

when i see the face, gogue comes to mind for some reason. though i dont the wildstyle part is his style, i think he would be able to do an awesome job. too bad he is almost impossible to get an appointment with. but lucky for you there are tons of great artists in seattle. i think buttwheat can help in that department.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
Adler;86274 wrote:
Damn, be patient. Anyway I think some of the smaller desogns within the design would have to be left out or it could look like a cluttered mess.

i think it can work only if he dedicates a good part of his back shoulder area for it. but it definitely wont work with just the upper arm area.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

This is going to be a hard one to match up an artist to.
Try Benjamin Moss Apocalypse tattoo. http://apocalypsetattoo.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=benjamin

Adler
Participant
@adler

I’m not very familiar with the artists but could anybody at Slave to the Needle like Aaron Bell do this?

http://www.slavetotheneedle.com/shop/index.asp

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

honkey kong and grime were big graf artists before becoming tattoo artists, but i have yet to see a really good graffiti tattoo.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.