ben93
Participant
@ben93

Yeah im probably worrying alot but my first tattoo which I got last Saturday has really blotchy parts. The tattoo is a black star around my elbow and it looks good but now the scabs nearly all off its got grey bits and spots where it looks like flesh colour and there is one really dark black bit.

It looks like its going to turn out to be all different types of colour which sucks majorly. Is this normal or is my tat going to stay like that . Because I got it done at this time because I have 3 weeks off college and dont really want to have it touched up and have scabs while im doing plumbing work in college as its more likely to get damaged as it would be covered by my jumper all day apart from hour breaks.

I have been putting the ointment on it I got told to use which is Bepanthen and havnt itched or touched the scab little flakes come off when I put the cream on even thoa im barely touching it. Ive not put to much on or to little. So I really dont understand what could of gone wrong to be honest 🙁

Any advice would be grateful as im worried now because if it has to be touched up I got to do college work with it which im not sure would be ok.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

quit putting anything on it, and let it alone…….at this point, it will be what it will be……..

also post up some pics

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Sounds like you kept that thing pretty soggy. Let it dry out don’t put anything on it. Plan on some touch up work.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s your elbow. It’s going to be taking a lot of beating while healing. I’d expect touch-ups to be almost certain in that area.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.