BEB
Participant
@beb
ArniVidar;84219 wrote:
I actually believe that slight shading under it will complete an otherwise incomplete tattoo, but to each his own.

But if you notice in the pic, it is darker on one side and lighter on the other. I will post a pic tomorrow showing how the healing has progressed and you guys can be the judge.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

take a deep breath and relax…………………

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Of course it’s dark. It takes MONTHS to go down to the color it will end up being.

Like reefdiver says, relax and enjoy your healing. There’s absolutely NOTHING you can do at this point anyway, so stop worrying so much and just enjoy your new tattoo.

BEB
Participant
@beb
ArniVidar;84263 wrote:
Of course it’s dark. It takes MONTHS to go down to the color it will end up being.

Like reefdiver says, relax and enjoy your healing. There’s absolutely NOTHING you can do at this point anyway, so stop worrying so much and just enjoy your new tattoo.

I understand that. Take a look at the new photo I uploaded of it. It has healed a bit, but it looks as if the artist went real dark on one side and real light on the other. I would think that the line would heal all about the same if he did it right.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It just looks like he indeded it to show darker on the left and then fade out towards the right.

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

ok, the ink has been posted so much that i have started to pic it apart……..

shouldn’t the line from the d to the e been done so that it flows from one letter to the other, like it would if it was hand written ?????

BEB
Participant
@beb
reefdiver;84286 wrote:
ok, the ink has been posted so much that i have started to pic it apart……..

shouldn’t the line from the d to the e been done so that it flows from one letter to the other, like it would if it was hand written ?????

Not sure what you are referring to. The line from the d to the e connects like regular script handwriting.

BEB
Participant
@beb
ArniVidar;84284 wrote:
It just looks like he indeded it to show darker on the left and then fade out towards the right.

If that is the case, I’m not a fan. I think it looks stupid and doesn’t flow well.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Again, you can’t know what it will look like for at least another month, but personally I think it adds just a touch of life to the tattoo.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.