TattooLove2011
Participant
@tattoolove2011

I’m wanting something to cover the right side of my arm half sleeve (upper), I don’t mean all the way around just like on the front side of my arm any ideas?

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Anything can be “in memory of”. Anything that connects you to that person, automatically becomes a memorial tattoo that reminds you of that person.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

Go for a monkey riding a unicycle juggling cats who are wearing hats.

Nobody can help you design a memorial tattoo for you with out any info from you. Just find something that was special between you and this person and that’s a great start for ideas.

TattooLove2011
Participant
@tattoolove2011
buttwheat;84062 wrote:
Go for a monkey riding a unicycle juggling cats who are wearing hats.

Nobody can help you design a memorial tattoo for you with out any info from you. Just find something that was special between you and this person and that’s a great start for ideas.

I want the text ‘In loving memory of then under it Gradma but I don’t know the type of tattoo that will be good remembering type?

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

As ArniVidar said almost anything can become a memorial tattoo as long as it reminds you of that person. I’m a fan of memorial tattoos that don’t have a bunch of text. I got one for my dad that has no text at all.
http://www.thetattooforum.com/new-ink-today-t17669.html?t=17669

TattooLove2011
Participant
@tattoolove2011

Nice tattoo.

I’m going to go for some sort of scroll thing with text in it.

BossNass
Participant
@bossnass

http://www.thetattooforum.com/newest-tattoo-t18235.html

This is my latest tattoo, a memorial to my dad.

It has the scroll thing with text in it like you want. A memorial can be anything, I used roses as they are simple, and are used at funerals and the like. Its up to you what you get, just go talk to a tattoo artist about any ideas, they will help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.