Big Bear POZ
Participant
@big-bear-poz

Hello all, nice to be a member of this forum it looks exciting and informative.

My question is this: I want the inside of my anus tattooed with the name of my cheating ex-boyfriend. Not really far in, just inside. I want to shit on his name every time I have to shit. That is the idea behind this tattoo. What I’m wondering is I would not object to the artist I choose to do the tattoo using a speculum or something like that to stretch open my anus while the tattoo is applied, but aftercare is my primary concern. Does anyone here have any experience with this type of thing? I called a local tattoo parlor but the guy I talked to was really rude about it and wouldn’t even hear me out or offer any advice.

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

This has to be a joke…. but ill bite…

there are many things wrong with this idea.

1) why would you EVER get the name of someone you hate tattooed on your body? just seems very dumb and makes it seem like you cant let go and move on. Also, if being with that person ended up being a negative experience, why do you want to be reminded of it everytime you take a shit?

2) You will very rarely, if ever see the tattoo, unless you use a mirror in a very crafty way…. Whats the point of getting a tattoo if you cant see it often and without discomfort or awkwardness?

3) Im not quite sure where exactly you want it… if you want just on your actual asshole, then its possible, as it has been done before. There isnt much information on how well the ink will hold in the spot, or what healing and aftercare is like. I suspect you will have to be VERY careful, both when applying moisturizer, and when taking a shit. I also suspect the chance of infection would be much higher, as you be exposing a fresh tattoo (which is at the core, broken skin and similar to an open wound or burn) to feces, which we all know is heavily contaminated with harmful bacteria and all sorts of other bad stuff.

If you indeed on getting that tattoo on the inside of your rectum, i doubt it will hold the ink very well at all. Its not the same as normal skin. On top of that, bleeding would be of much greater concern, and again, exposing it to even more feces would greatly increase the chance of infection. And you definitely dont want an infection in your rectum.

4) You may find many artists dont want to either take the risk of applying a tattoo there for the reasons above, or just dont want to deal with the… unpleasantness of the procedure.

There are many rude things that i could easily say about this idea, but ill leave it at that.

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

i would be able to help in the stretching department…

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
yodaddynukka;82558 wrote:
i would be able to help in the stretching department…

I’m pretty sure it’s a dude

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka
buttwheat;82562 wrote:

buttwheat, the bearer of bad news… ๐Ÿ™

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Sorry, but there is really no way to say this without being an ass, but it has to be said.

This is the stupidest idea I’ve ever heard of. As others have stated, the risk of infection is HUGE unless you plan on not shitting at all for a month, but I bet you haven’t considered this part: Sure, you’ll be crapping on him on a daily basis, but when you’re taking it IN then he is inbetween and thus constantly giving you pleasure… basically, he’d be screwing you regularly ๐Ÿ˜‰

OrangeElDiablo
Participant
@orangeeldiablo
buttwheat;82562 wrote:

lmao….:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

board_riider
Participant
@board_riider

This whole thread has made me laugh quite uncontrollably now for about 3 minutes.
That’s freakin’ hilarious. And messed at the same time, all jokes aside.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.