staindinpain
Participant
@staindinpain

I have thought long and hard about getting a chest piece. I am a 20 year old woman. About to be 21 and I’m going into the accounting field. I tell you all this because my question to all of you is, do you think having a tattoo here might hinder my ability to get a job in this field? I know it wouldn’t be to hard to cover up if I’m smart with my placement which is what I plan to be.

I also wanted to hear from some ladies if they have had any bad experiences having a chest piece or from one of your friends who might have one and if you regret getting it in any way?

Ross_W
Participant
@ross_w

As far as i know, accounting isnt the most accepting as far as tattoos go. The real question is, will what you will be wearing while on the job cover up your chest? Are you also willing to dress in such a way as to always cover the tattoo up should the need arise?

staindinpain
Participant
@staindinpain

Yeah….well I talked to the artist I am going to get to do it and I explained to her my concern about wanting to leave enough of my upper chest bare so I can wear not all turtle necks lol. Instead of going strait across the chest I’m going to have it starting on the front of my shoulders and going down outlining my cleavage. That way it will be easier to cover up.

ArniVidar
@arnividar
staindinpain;82522 wrote:
I’m going to have it starting on the front of my shoulders and going down outlining my cleavage.

So basically, tattooing your breasts. That just HAS to hurt.

staindinpain
Participant
@staindinpain

Haha yeah and it shouldn’t hurt that bad. Boobs are pretty fatty which is less painfull to tattoo.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Well that’s good to know… gots some manboobs that’ll need some tattoo care in the next couple of decades 😀

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

shit i got a very tiny chest tat when i was 17 and that shit hurt like a mofo! on a side note, chest tats on females are super sexy!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.