young8791
Participant
@young8791

Photoon2011-03-05at00562-1-1.jpg

can this be fixed or cover up somehow please let me know im sick of having this crooked tattoo across my chest guy really fucked me because when i held the mirror up it straighten out? give me ideas of tattos something anything please help

celticking
Participant
@celticking

WOW, I dont know how someone would go about fixing the letters to make it even on both side but maybe add something to it on the side thats lower than the other side

Adler
Participant
@adler

This looks like it would be hard to cover since it’s dark and expansive. One of the best cover artists occasionally visits this forum, his name is Tim Pangburn…look him up! If he can’t do it noone can.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat

You may want to get some laser sessions on it to make it a little easier on the new artist to cover that.

young8791
Participant
@young8791

i would not be be able to get laser surgery but in person you can read was it says just crappy mac photobooth picture but wondering do you guys have any ideas of how i could make it look even more like get wings on my chest like chris-brown-tattoo-chest-sleeve.jpg
sorry for the border line picture

yodaddynukka
Participant
@yodaddynukka

it will never look even because, frankly, its not even. even if you add background filagree the text is still crooked so it will always look like that. the only solution i can see is a cover up or laser sessions. sorry.

jsimpson4
Participant
@jsimpson4

What does your tattoo say anyway? Hard to see it in the photo.

buttwheat
Participant
@buttwheat
young8791;82619 wrote:
i would not be be able to get laser surgery

..Why not?

paisleyclown
Participant
@paisleyclown

If laser removal isn’t an option, I suggest embracing the asymetry and adding some sort of image on one side or the other (like a rose, perhaps, with a stem coming down) to balance it out.

celticking
Participant
@celticking

thats what I was suggesting

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Well… Lucky for you, the science of cover-ups is constantly evolving. So, it might be hard for most artists to do anything about it,but there are a few who can. An artist up here, Electric Linda, has had some sucsess using white ink prior to a cover-up. Gotten some pretty kick ass results, actually.
I can’t really tell the details of your tattoo or what it says, but anyway. With some laser treatment(also constantly evolving, not what it once was!!), a good artist, good teqhincue and some balance surrounding the tattoo, you CAN get a decent result. It might not be perfectly even, but it will look much better. There is a lot that can be done. And I think the picture you posted is a good idea, because the text isn’t really in focus. You can’t fix the tattoo completely, but you can take the focus of it, and make it a shitload better.

It’s gonna take time and money, but it’s definatley possible. I’ve seen worse tattoos turn into great pieces.

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

I would love to see a tattoo that hass had white ink added to help a cover up. I have only ever seen them when a tattoo artist said it would work and it didnt.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia
Cornishtiger;83017 wrote:
I would love to see a tattoo that hass had white ink added to help a cover up. I have only ever seen them when a tattoo artist said it would work and it didnt.

http://norsktattooforum.forumotion.com/gallery/Tatoveringer/Cover-Ups/Fra-tribal-til-alv-pic_71.htm

Worked out pretty great, if you ask me ๐Ÿ™‚

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Your not wrong, that looks great.
How has the white sat on top of the black? skin tone comes through in a heartbeat.
I dont understand how you cant get a good solid white on white skin but that seems to be white solid as you like on black.
Not suggesting its fake or short term but I really would like to understand it, maybe I could put a few of the artists here right because I have only seen or heard of failed attempts.

poxphobia
Participant
@poxphobia

Honestly? I have no idea how she does it. The work is by Electric Linda, all of her work is out of this world amazing.
I read something somewhere about how she did it, but it was mainly just hints, and other artists were advised to contact her ๐Ÿ™‚
She works in Norway though, but I think she goes to quite a lot of conventions ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.