Krunkenstein
@

I have a tattoo on my forearm that is about 5 in long and 3 in wide and was wondering if i could get it covered up? I made a rash decision about getting a tattoo and just don’t like it in the face that it looks boring. I’m attaching a pic of the tat along with an idea of a coverup and was wondering anyone’s thought on if it would work or any other ideas to use. I am trying to keep my whole arm in tats of bands that I really like.

My tattoo: 24g1xyr.jpg

Desired coverup: 2s18vf9.jpg

jjb911nj
Participant
@jjb911nj

The thing about cover ups is they have to be dark. With the color of that pic i dont think it would work it looks to light. I think a dark and almost solid pic would work better like a panther or a dark shaded rose for example. Just my opinion.

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

I agree with the other guy, I don’t think it’s dark enough, it looks good but maybe find something simular but darker

stubarber
Participant
@stubarber

If you’re hooked on that photo, then you better start saving for some laser work 1st.

On the other hand, that photo is pretty abstract. Just about everyone who looks at a tattoo of that image is going to say “what is it?” anyway . . .

mporcelhall
Participant
@mporcelhall

or maybe that cream at walmart that they are selling now to at least lighten it up

timpangburn
Participant
@timpangburn

The problem is that the original tattoo is actually well done. The linework is clean and solid. I specialize in cover ups, and what you get does not have to be very dark, IF the right person does it. However, you will be somewhat limited and giving very specific guidelines with what you want will make it very difficult. It’s best to keep an open mind and be flexible.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.