jtdaltonsr
Participant
@jtdaltonsr

just wanted to know how i was rude. I asked a question, did not get a response, got belittled, and the answer was avoided at all cost. i got called a scratcher because, well i used to use homemade setups? wow. All i want to know is how to improve with the new equipment i have, and this is how im treated. Think about what i asked and think about how i got responded to. i even said i didnt know where to post. I even said my work was well with my old equipment, just wanted to improve my abilities, but if that is the way this forum treats newcomers, ive already posted on youtube and VARIOUS OTHER SITES how i was treated. And, by the way, i got the answers i was looking for IN ANOTHER WELCOMING forum. I never said i did not know how to tattoo. i said i did not know how to use th NEW equipment i purchased becuase Im used to a different tool. that being said, you rude fuckers go infect someone elses head with nonsense. PEACE.

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

Once again, dumbass, if you had read the moderator who shut your thread down’s response, and several other normal posters’ responses, you would have realized your thread was closed because we do not allow questions about tattoo methodology here. The exception to this rule is in the professional section, which can only be viewed by people who’ve contacted the owner of the forum and proven they’re professionals. Once again, your scratcher ass don’t qualify.

We don’t treat all new comers like that. We treat all scratchers like that. Because we hate them. And we hate you. We told you in detail why in your last thread. And, seriously, do you think we give a damn you tattled on us to YouTube?

More importantly, what did you hope to accomplish with this whiny little bitch of a post? All you’ve demonstrated is that not only are you a scratcher, and by the way, fuck scratchers, but also you’re a whiny child who’s sad because he got his feelings hurt. Boo-fucking-hoo.

In closing learn to use a little fucking punctuation. You don’t have to have perfect grammar, Christ knows I don’t, but it’s common god damn courtesy to make your post readable.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

jtdaltonsr
Participant
@jtdaltonsr

Ummmm….what? i mean, u DID understand what i was saying. Puntuation has NOTHING to do with a tattoo or what i was asking. Im pissed bc YOU….only YOU assume im a scratcher. The “professional” thing to respond to me was: “ur in the wrong area, this is were you need to be.” instead it was, “fuck off blah blah blah i dont know the answer, but im gonna make it look like i do and not tell you!!!” whos being a baby now? All u had to say is, ” I dont know how to read and I dont know the answer to your question.” or how about this….Direct that type of question here” or how about dont even fuckin respond if u urself cant answer. oh by the way when i typed “urself” that really means “yourself” since u think my grammar and puncuation is so important when tattooing. bc (because) that is what is important when u tattoo, you must know how to punctuate in a forum. ur so stupid man. and i seen some of your tats, HA HA HA HA HSA HA HAHAHA HAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAa WHAT A FUCKING WASTE. SERIOUSLY!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA……HA…………………………………………….HA….BY THE WAY…my questions were because i have NEW….let me say that again……NEW equipment. got it? NEW as in ive never owned this type before. got it? NEW. go look it up since ive got to be so “punctual with my “grammar. grammar is spoken not typed by the way. u just really looked really stupid really. i guess that last sentence u did not understand bc *(because) there were too(not the number) many of the words really in there. i know, i just stumped u, and i guess u will respond back by calling me a dumbass….lol u just proved how dumb u are, first, didnt know how to respond to me bc(because) u (you) did not know the answer, and I bet, no, I KNOW you dont even know the PROPER defignition of a scratcher. Not YOUR interperetation, but the real meaning. next time, know what he subject at hand is before u(you) respond. jackwagon. lol

KnightHawk
Participant
@knighthawk

I gave up trying to read your post after the first period. Typically speaking, I think it’s rude to do that even if the person responding is a complete tool, but in this case, I literally found your post to be the kinda gibberish I’d expect to get out of a tweaker midgit coming down off a meth high.

Bottom line: you’re a scratcher, scratchers aren’t welcome here. We’re in no way obliogated to welcome anyone to the forum, especially someone who claimed to have once worked with a toothbrush and a motor. So take your poor fucking me act somewhere else.

Love. Peace. Metallica.

JENerationX
Participant
@jenerationx

Wow….. what a jackalope!!!! I sometimes wonder how people find a forum and figure out how to register in the first place, when they clearly don’t know how to use the search function on a forum.

Regarding scratchers, why???? I don’t understand how anyone thinks they can just make some equipment and start tattooing with no knowledge, no mentor etc. You’re putting a NEEDLE and INK under someone’s SKIN. Face painting might be something you can experiment with and learn… permanent marks that are IN someone’s skin… not so much dude.

Personally, I joined this forum as opposed to others specifically BECAUSE of the attitude towards scratchers. The last thing I need is advice from someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing, or people with shit tattoos from people that don’t know what they’re doing.

Adler
Participant
@adler

I asked this before and I’ll ask again…why not post up some of your work that you’re so proud of?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Just thought I would step in for a moment.

The rules do say that any unlicensed discussion is disallowed.

If you are a licensed tattooist (or working in an area which does not have licensing, but can show the relevant studio etc) this can be sorted through TurboSatan for registering in the Pro Section.

Alternatively the Outlaw Tattoo Forum is a good place to start for many of the technical questions that cannot be dealt with here.

Can I also remind people that whilst a certain amount of flexibility is allowed in regards to opinions and language this thread has gone off the deep end.

If people feel that things are inappropriate then contact a mod.

Thanks
Matthew

reefdiver
Participant
@reefdiver

my guess is that he learned to tattoo while in prison……….he can’t leave the state he is in because he is not allowed ……….

ArniVidar
@arnividar

That’s enough of this nonsense.

Thread closed!

Dalton: You don’t like your welcome? Go away.

Keep making pointless posts inciting arguments, and I make you go away.
You will not discuss your tattooing in here. You should have read the rules when you joined, which you obviously did not.

http://www.thetattooforum.com/showpost.php?p=31751&postcount=1

It makes absolutely no difference whether your equipment is new or made from a toothbrush. You will STILL NOT discuss your tattooing in here. This rule is a very simple one. Obey it and be at peace, or go away and be at peace. These are your only two options.

EOD.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘To all even administrator’ is closed to new replies.