BG4242
Participant
@bg4242

So Ive got this cross on my upper arm (sorry if the pic is blurry) Ive had it for about 7 years or so, and its time to add some background, maybe even some small images or so. I kind of want to take a little bit of focus off the initials in the middle of the cross, but not a cover up. Yea I was real cool and got my own initials, other than that Ive loved the art. Im thinking about eventually a quarter sleeve, but right now due to financial and job scrutiny (stupid lawfirm) I cant go too far down. Ive actually got a freckle about 1 inch or so down past the bottom of the cross that I would like to stay at for now. But I cant think of any good background/additional designs. Any ideas? And sorry if my “guns” are too big, they might smack you even from the screen!! :p

Photobucket" />

BG4242
Participant
@bg4242

not sure that the pic worked, lets try again. sorry if its a huge pic (got to fit the guns in somehow!!)

tatt.jpg

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough

Maybe some clouds or look in the background of religious/spiritual imagery you like for ideas….cherubs?

BG4242
Participant
@bg4242

Yea Ive thought about some type of clouds or so. My cousin just got some real cool angels/cherubs on his arm, so i might hold off on that. plus im not religious at all. maybe i was a little when i got the cross (with my own initials, classy) but now def not, so im undecided if I want to go that route. thanks

TooManyNotEnough
Participant
@toomanynotenough
BG4242;78151 wrote:
Yea Ive thought about some type of clouds or so. My cousin just got some real cool angels/cherubs on his arm, so i might hold off on that. plus im not religious at all. maybe i was a little when i got the cross (with my own initials, classy) but now def not, so im undecided if I want to go that route. thanks

Cool, I have tons of cherubs and don’t cinsider my self religious but find much of my tattoos in religious imagery as I find it so fascinating and beautiful. Look forwrd to pictures. Freddy Corbin does some great stuff!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.