stashthegoods
Participant
@stashthegoods

so ive had a new tattoo for a couple days now but not i have to go back to work. so i cant just wear a tank top with my arm hanging out. also i know you shouldnt wear tight clothing over fresh ink so my main question is, how will a bra affect the healing process? lol i prolly shudda asked my artist but i was so excited, putting a bra on was the last thing on my mind. my tat goes pretty low too, so its not like a can just wear my bra far down, unless i have one strap off, then my boobs will look uneven lmao, so just wondering if anyone can give a little advice, or has had a similar experience. thank you in advance

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

What is a couple of day? If its1-3 days can you go a day without the bra? I would think after a 4 days it wouldn’t matter so much, might just be itchy.

stashthegoods
Participant
@stashthegoods

lmao yea, i guess ill just have to go commando, i hope everyone at the mall can divert their eyes! :p (did i mention its freezing?)

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
stashthegoods;76580 wrote:
lmao yea, i guess ill just have to go commando, i hope everyone at the mall can divert their eyes! :p (did i mention its freezing?)

You’ll be fine, plus, Depending on your situation, you may even get a date out of this :p

Good back tat+someone to show it to= good times!

BTW- can you put a photo up? Of the tat, not your boobs.

stashthegoods
Participant
@stashthegoods

theres some more in my album, but heres the latest one. if you wanna see how frickin red and raised up it was youre more than welcome lol. so basically this was the first sitting and we only had time to do the coloringbook-like outline, im due back in 2 weeks(then ill be in the same predicament lmao) it already feels pretty good so im thinkin ill just flap in the breeze for a couple days after each sitting :p

tattoagain-1-1.jpg

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Nice! the photo is a tiny bit blur but it loos like some seriously good line work. I can’t wait to see the colors added… you go back in 2 weeks? Is that the last session or do you have more than one left? this is a lot of line work for one day!

stashthegoods
Participant
@stashthegoods

uuhhhh yea if felt like alot of line work. and the back was a whole new epic area of pain might i add, but next session is probably just gonna be the black shading, and thenn a third for color, hes got a forth one booked for me just in case, but im hoping just the three.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.