Gorilllla
Participant
@gorilllla

Hi everyone. I’m getting my first tattoo next Saturday and just wanted to know something. Do I need to shave the area before going or will the tattoo artist do it as a matter of course? I’m assuming they will do it to make sure it’s done properly?

Thanks.

peterpressure
Participant
@peterpressure

They shaved my arm for me. Seems like something they have to do a lot.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

It’s actually better that the artist shaves it, because then they don’t have to worry about stubble. Besides, it’s a quick process and weird to have someone else shave you.. you wanna miss that ? ๐Ÿ˜€

Gorilllla
Participant
@gorilllla

Ye sounds like the best bit to me. Thing is, my tatto artist is a big fat scary looking dude, so it’s gonna be reeeaaaaal weird. Cheers.

foolofremorse
Participant
@foolofremorse

It’s better you don’t shave it yourself. Because if you do it too early you might get irritation and/or stubble which wouldn’t favour the tattooing process. Just let the big scary guy shave you, most tattoo artists are lovely cheerful people. When I was having my second tattoo done the biggest problem I had was shaking violently with laughter because these two tattoo artists kept throwing around hilarious jokes ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.