sarale
Participant
    @sarale

Does anyone have any input on what a plain circle on the inside of each wrist could mean? its new, not jail or gang, about the size of a half dollar

Poesy
Participant
    @poesy

Sorry…is this one you’ve got, are going to get, or have seen on someone?

A few things it could represent:

the sun
the moon
cycle
eternity
civilisation (the wheel, gears)

grasping at straws here…..any help?

Words may create rare images, within their narrow bounds
Twas speechless childhood taught me these, as music may, in sound
sarale
Participant
    @sarale

It is new, on a guy I am thinking about connecting with. He has been evasive about telling me , and I thought if I got the symblouism it would help. It may be personal symbloism Thanks for the reply

Gsouder
Participant
    @gsouder
sarale;70313 wrote:
It is new, on a guy I am thinking about connecting with. He has been evasive about telling me , and I thought if I got the symblouism it would help. It may be personal symbloism Thanks for the reply

I think I read once that a circle tat on a wrist is from an ancient Irish cult called the Ishma Consortium that laid the ground work for Catholicism in Ireland. Supposedly, they are the keepers of the Ark of the covenant after becoming very powerful in the early 800 AD’s and, much like the freemasons, are still very active and powerful today. If he has them on both wrists it means he’s an officer and his secrecy is to protect you. If someone from an opposing organization were to find out about you them might try to use you as leverage. I would not push him on the tat.

Hope this helps!

ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Gsouder: The problem with your usual load of bull, is that it’s difficult to know when you’re just bullshitting someone or actually speaking truth 😀 Cry wolf comes to mind. This is highly interesting if true, and quite ingenious if made up on the spot!

sarale: My personal opinion is never get involved with anyone who isn’t 100% straightforward with me. So if I were you (which I of course aren’t, since I’m me) I’d walk away far and fast. I don’t like evasiveness… for me it’s tantamount to lying and I hate being lied to.

test sig
ArniVidar
    @arnividar

Sorry! Damned double-post.

test sig