sarale
Participant
@sarale

Does anyone have any input on what a plain circle on the inside of each wrist could mean? its new, not jail or gang, about the size of a half dollar

Poesy
Participant
@poesy

Sorry…is this one you’ve got, are going to get, or have seen on someone?

A few things it could represent:

the sun
the moon
cycle
eternity
civilisation (the wheel, gears)

grasping at straws here…..any help?

sarale
Participant
@sarale

It is new, on a guy I am thinking about connecting with. He has been evasive about telling me , and I thought if I got the symblouism it would help. It may be personal symbloism Thanks for the reply

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
sarale;70313 wrote:
It is new, on a guy I am thinking about connecting with. He has been evasive about telling me , and I thought if I got the symblouism it would help. It may be personal symbloism Thanks for the reply

I think I read once that a circle tat on a wrist is from an ancient Irish cult called the Ishma Consortium that laid the ground work for Catholicism in Ireland. Supposedly, they are the keepers of the Ark of the covenant after becoming very powerful in the early 800 AD’s and, much like the freemasons, are still very active and powerful today. If he has them on both wrists it means he’s an officer and his secrecy is to protect you. If someone from an opposing organization were to find out about you them might try to use you as leverage. I would not push him on the tat.

Hope this helps!

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Gsouder: The problem with your usual load of bull, is that it’s difficult to know when you’re just bullshitting someone or actually speaking truth ๐Ÿ˜€ Cry wolf comes to mind. This is highly interesting if true, and quite ingenious if made up on the spot!

sarale: My personal opinion is never get involved with anyone who isn’t 100% straightforward with me. So if I were you (which I of course aren’t, since I’m me) I’d walk away far and fast. I don’t like evasiveness… for me it’s tantamount to lying and I hate being lied to.

ArniVidar
@arnividar

Sorry! Damned double-post.

vizzielover
Participant
@vizzielover
Gsouder;70325 wrote:
I think I read once that a circle tat on a wrist is from an ancient Irish cult called the Ishma Consortium that laid the ground work for Catholicism in Ireland. Supposedly, they are the keepers of the Ark of the covenant after becoming very powerful in the early 800 AD’s and, much like the freemasons, are still very active and powerful today. If he has them on both wrists it means he’s an officer and his secrecy is to protect you. If someone from an opposing organization were to find out about you them might try to use you as leverage. I would not push him on the tat.

Hope this helps!

My goodness, you are true font of all knowledge…………….I don’t suppose it might mean that he has vampiric tendencies too, or perhaps is possessed by some sort of demonic figure…could mean that those circles are a sign of some sort of magical cult and they are portals to some magical realm….the possibilities are endless. Might be that he started some sort of fabulous design and couldn’t take the pain!

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder
ArniVidar;70333 wrote:
Gsouder: The problem with your usual load of bull, is that it’s difficult to know when you’re just bullshitting someone or actually speaking truth ๐Ÿ˜€ Cry wolf comes to mind. This is highly interesting if true, and quite ingenious if made up on the spot!

sarale: My personal opinion is never get involved with anyone who isn’t 100% straightforward with me. So if I were you (which I of course aren’t, since I’m me) I’d walk away far and fast. I don’t like evasiveness… for me it’s tantamount to lying and I hate being lied to.

Edit: I’m having a rough day and that was uncalled for. Yes I made it up on the spot and no it doesn’t mean anything other than I might be slightly crazy.

Sarale- Even though ArniVider lacks in the funny bone department, he is right in the relationship department. If your man can’t be honest with you you should ditch him and find someone real to build a relationship with.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

It could possibly be a Buddhist Zen circle

Zen art exemplifies the Zen ideals of simplicity and spontaneity, and most often takes the form of calligraphy and simple ink drawings.

The Zen circle, a popular motif in Zen art, represents the entire universe in a single, perfect stroke. Although simple, images like this are difficult to paint successfully and thus must be done with a clear mind focused on the task. ๐Ÿ™‚

Cornishtiger
Participant
@cornishtiger

Just my 2c but to me the meanning of the tattoos is way less imortant than the evasive answers his is giving you.
RUN AWAY!
To cool for school or hiding a secret who needs either?

ArniVidar
@arnividar
Gsouder;70337 wrote:
Edit: I’m having a rough day and that was uncalled for.

I missed whatever it was that you edited out, but if I managed to offend/anger you, that was never my intention and I will apologize for that. It was, in fact, meant as a compliment.. of sorts. I really enjoy it when you bullshit people in here ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m sorry you’re having a rough day though ๐Ÿ™

Gsouder;70337 wrote:
Yes I made it up on the spot and no it doesn’t mean anything other than I might be slightly crazy.

LOL, that’s just awesome. Ever think about writing a book?

Gsouder;70337 wrote:
Even though ArniVider lacks in the funny bone department, he is right in the relationship department.

Well, I did find it funny, so I’m not sure I’m lacking too much there, but thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

Clay-Caldwell
Participant
@clay

He’s probably antifa.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.