bray-way
Participant
@bray-way

im getting this design (see attachment) on my pec..i havnt seen many sunset designs before, and the ones i have seen have been pathetic.im wondering if its because it a hard design to do on skin or what? i want it looking as realistic as possible.

opinions please

bray-way
Participant
@bray-way

ok link is not working.. but type pink sunset into google images and you’ll get the idea, palm trees, water, sky, clouds in a purpley/pink colour

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Personally I can’t see an attachment so I can’t comment yet. Maybe you could try again to put up a picture? If it’s on your hard drive, I recommend http://imageshack.us/.

Edit: Just saw that you answered relating to that problem, so I just googled pink sunset 😉 I’ve never seen a sunset like this tattooed either, but I wouldn’t say that this means it generally can’t be done. I’m not a professional, but in my opinion the colours shouldn’t propose a problem unless they are lighter than your skin tone. That’s why white ink is very tricky on it’s own, but since you are looking for pink I don’t see a reason why it should be impossible.

Where are you from? Maybe someone can recommend an artist close to you to discuss it further. Good luck!

bray-way
Participant
@bray-way

im from brisbane australia. ive found an artist, he did my first tat some years ago…but im not booked in to discuss the design for another 2 weeks.i was hoping to get some opinions so if everyones saying “nah they never work out good” ive got time to change the design before i go (theres more to the tatt over the shoulder and onto the arm)
i hope that made sense

Jlin
Participant
@jlin

Sure that makes sense, can’t hurt to have some opinions before you see your artist!
Do you know deviantart? I just had a look there and they have a couple of sunset tattoos that like quite nice, none of them is pink though. Maybe it can still give you some inspiration? http://www.deviantart.com/

bray-way
Participant
@bray-way

wow i found an awsome one, its kinda pink purple too. thanks heaps…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.