GOGO12345
@

Hey everybody! I just made my first tatto… and 3 days pass and i already regret it or am i over reacting?? I made 3 stars in my hip}rib. Well lot of people say that only girls make tattoos there but i was thinking that maybe it will be sexy on me but im not so sure…! Im afraid what my friends are gonna say! What do you think about it?

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

Personally I think you are overreacting.

We get tattooed because we like the tattoos and not because of what other people say or think.
As for getting inked on the hip/rib area – I know a lot of males who have had that area done.
It is no different to getting an arm or leg done.

You need to relax and let your ink heal and get used to it being there. If after a few months you are still unhappy then post up and get some advice on cover-ups.

New ink always takes time to settle into and get used to. After a while you almost forget it is there because it is part of you.

Take Care
Matthew

ArniVidar
@arnividar

First of all, you should have thought about that BEFORE you got it.
Second, show us a picture of it, so we can give you a better answer.
Third, don’t worry about it. If you like your tattoo then you should not think about what others are saying. If you are so worried about other people’s opinions, you should not be getting tattooed!
Fourth and last, how on earth did you figure that getting 3 stars on your hip would make you look sexy? Unless you’re usually wearing a short tanktop which doesn’t reach down to your navel, nobody will see it most of the time, and if you wear a short tanktop which doesn’t reach down to your navel you are most likely gay and bottom (hey, not judging, power to you if you are) and should not be worrying about this stuff because you are (for all intents and purposes) a ‘female’ of sorts.

Gsouder
Participant
@gsouder

Dude, I got a tramp stamp. I get shit all the time. Believe in yourself, a tat is as good as it makes you feel. You think it’s sey? It’s sexy, and don’t let anyone tell you different.

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

overreacting :rolleyes:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.