wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

I got my 2nd tat about 12 hours ago..a little over actually. On my shoulder. Most of it didnt even hurt (which I find weird but hey whatever), parts of it hurt a little bit. Now my shoulder (where the tattoo is) hurts and is sore. My first was never sore, it itched but wasn’t sore and didnt hurt afterwards. Course my first is on my calf this is my shoulder but…is it ever normal for it to be sore later like this? it was done over 12 hours ago and now its starting to get rather sore.

GlennWills
Participant
@glennwills

I had my throat done a week ago. Still hurts depending on how I twist my neck.

Everyones different. Unless the pain gets to the point where it interfers with your ability to use your arm correctly just ignore it. Or if it swells up like a balloon or does something else completely out of the ordinary. It just hurting ain’t a big deal.

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It is normal and can be sore for a number of days. I had my back done nearly 2 weeks ago and there are still patches that are sore to the touch.

Just make sure you keep it clean and try some ibruprofen (health permitting) will help with any swelling.

Take Care
Matthew

wickedjr89
Participant
@wickedjr89

thank you. its starting to not be as sore. I just found it weird that 1 getting it didnt hurt actually…for a second here and there a little bit but most of it I was just like…this doesn’t hurt at all. O.O and then later its gets sore and considering it didnt hurt to get it it hurt more later than when I was getting it lol. and 2 my first tattoo I dont ever remember being sore but then I relized you actually use your shoulder alot compared to a calf so maybe it had to do with the placement of it. Thank you both 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.