deen0
Participant
@deen0

Hey! im sure you guys probably get sick of people asking for coverup help but it would be great if you guys could help me out in anyway 🙂 Basically i got some stupid tattoos on one of my arms way back when. and i cant stand them at all, i am wanting some kind of giger or biomech tatoo to cover them up but my amrs aint that big at all haha and i dont know if this is at all possible…

I love black/grey tattoos and i need some ideas to cover up the mess i have on my arm at the minute as it has been annoying me for about 3 years but i cant think of how i could cover them up in such a way. Il put up a pic of the arm, any help would be great! Thanks! 😀

1.jpg:confused:

DizziDip
Participant
@dizzidip

Personally, get some ideas of what you want, pick a really good artist and show him/ her what you want and what you have and ask them to work their magic. I’m not an artist so dont know what you could or couldn’t get away with, but they would. And if you do your reasearch then you’ll end up with something to be proud of.

Good luck x

deen0
Participant
@deen0

Yea i have a few artists and styles in my head, its just the amount of space on my arm is taken up by the existing ones. I just cannot see how i could incorporate the biomech style into what is aleady there or if it is possible… But like you said its probably best speaking to the artist!

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It depends on how much you want to use of your arm for a sleeve. If you went really dark and giger-style you could prob cover over both tattoos with metal cables through the flesh.

This would make an interesting piece – just an example of the cables

http://edival.net/old/toys/images/giger.li2.jpg

http://forwardtodeath.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/li-hr-giger.jpg

If you were to go for something like that you would need an artist to really measure it to your body and also have a lot of experience in this type of tattoo.

When done right they look awesome otherwise can end up looking like cartoon pistons on your arm.

Take Care
Matthew

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.