Anonymous—
Participant
@anonymous-2

Right, I am looking to get a quote tattooed along my ribs. What are your opinions on having this done in a graphite gray colour ink rather than block black. Is this possible?

I ask this as I plan to get a few more tattoos in the future (Black and Gray) and the tones I plan on getting inked would flow alot better with Gray ink.

I currently have Black script on my chest and plan on having grey scroll and shading added to it to tone the boldness down of it so my future ink will flow.

Here’s a link with an example of the colour scheme I plan to work with (on the arm):

http://tattoos-101.tattoofinder.com/files/images/friday2.jpg

Outlaw
Participant
@outlaw

grey like in that image is fine for filling in aound pieces, to join them all up into one big piece, but to have the script done in such shade would not look right at all

Anonymous—
Participant
@anonymous-2

Ahh cheers! Back to the drawing board…

Yeah I think I’m gonna’ come up with shaded text with with a black outline to define it. In my opinion if I got block lettering it wouldn’t flow with the above type tattoo.

Thanks for your information!

Anonymous—
Participant
@anonymous-2

Ahh cheers! Back to the drawing board…

Yeah I think I’m gonna’ come up with shaded text with with a black outline to define it. In my opinion if I got block lettering it wouldn’t flow with the above type tattoo.

Thanks for your information!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.