Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000
ChaosDani;54992 wrote:
I like it as a back of calf piece. That sketch is really good. Did you draw it?

Yeah I drew it. 🙂 Thanks for the compliment. I really like the thought of it on my calf, so everyone could see it. The ribs idea i never thought about, and idk if i want it on my back, because i might want a larger piece there and i want to be able to look at this one all the time… 😉

XX_Fallen_XX
Participant
@xx_fallen_xx

that design would look wild on ur back

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000
XX_Fallen_XX;55351 wrote:
that design would look wild on ur back

I see what you mean, because of the wings?

XX_Fallen_XX
Participant
@xx_fallen_xx

yeah and with the two snakes going right down the center of ur back. i think that would look epic

ChaosDani
Participant
@chaosdani
Gingerkid000;55026 wrote:
Yeah I drew it. 🙂 Thanks for the compliment.

You’re welcome! You’ve got some skills.

Gingerkid000;55026 wrote:
I really like the thought of it on my calf, so everyone could see it. The ribs idea i never thought about, and idk if i want it on my back, because i might want a larger piece there and i want to be able to look at this one all the time… 😉

I agree. It would look epic on your back, but in order to look in-proportion, it would have to be HUGE. Do you really want it to take up your whole back?
You could downsize it and put it between your shoulder blades… but thats valuable real estate. Plus, you’d have itty bitty Nicole Richie wings on your back. LAME!!

I think you have it right, wanting it on your calf. 😀

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Just realised Ive seen this picture alot on google so you might be able to print something off to take along to an artist as well as your sketch. x

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000
ChaosDani;55422 wrote:
You’re welcome! You’ve got some skills.

I agree. It would look epic on your back, but in order to look in-proportion, it would have to be HUGE. Do you really want it to take up your whole back?
You could downsize it and put it between your shoulder blades… but thats valuable real estate. Plus, you’d have itty bitty Nicole Richie wings on your back. LAME!!

I think you have it right, wanting it on your calf. 😀

Lol, yeah, itty bitty Nikki wings would be bad. And there’s no way i’d have nerves for that big of a piece for my first tattoo if i got it in-proportion.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000
miss_ivy;55431 wrote:
Just realised Ive seen this picture alot on google so you might be able to print something off to take along to an artist as well as your sketch. x

Lol, i don’t have to print it out, i have the original. 😉 I plan on taking it so we can change it as need be. Any advice on placement?

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Gingerkid000;55453 wrote:
Lol, i don’t have to print it out, i have the original. 😉 I plan on taking it so we can change it as need be. Any advice on placement?

Already gave it a few posts back. Either back or ribs in my opinion easier to hide if needs be.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Oh lol i see it now, thanks, and yeah, but i really hope i won’t ever have to hide it, and i could always wear pants, i’m in michigan, so it never really gets hot up here, lol. Wouldn’t the ribs hurt a bit? Idk if i’d have the kahunas to do that for my first piece.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Ive got a tattoo on my ribs was the least painful place. You may need to cover it up for work or family stuff when its not appropriate for tattoos to be on show.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

True… Thanks, you’ve given me a lot to think about, i never thought about putting it on my ribs. I’m reluctant to put it on my back though, because i might want something bigger later down the road.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy
Gingerkid000;55461 wrote:
True… Thanks, you’ve given me a lot to think about, i never thought about putting it on my ribs. I’m reluctant to put it on my back though, because i might want something bigger later down the road.

Pleasure, its just like your wedding dress will it show your tattoo stuff like that i know its years off but you have to bear everything in mind.

Gingerkid000
Participant
@gingerkid000

Lol, i can pretty much guarantee that my dress won’t show off my tattoo, considering i’m a guy… And yeah, i know what you mean, thanks for the help, you’ve been an asset in my decision. i still have a bit of time before i even turn 18, and even then i can still wait a bit.

cOrtiz
Participant
@cortiz

are you studying medicine or are u in the medical field at all?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.