Quote:
my mum would be very disapointed with me

That’s the worst thing ever when your mum is “disappointed in you”

LOL

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

because she is my very best friend in life. she wouldnt ask me not to do it
but i wouldnt be able to look her in her eyes.
she has always supported everything i have done in life and helped me raise my son when i was alone single mother and making a name for myself in my line of work 🙂

so i think id rather work on my other arm or legs and keep my mum happy 😀

Pearldevine
Participant
@pearldevine
Butterfly_Kisses;54718 wrote:
because she is my very best friend in life. she wouldnt ask me not to do it
but i wouldnt be able to look her in her eyes.
she has always supported everything i have done in life and helped me raise my son when i was alone single mother and making a name for myself in my line of work 🙂

so i think id rather work on my other arm or legs and keep my mum happy 😀

My mum is my best friend hence why it says mum on my tattoo. She hates tattoos but it’s my body. I also work on tourism so really can’t have tattoos, but I say fuck the bastards! Haha
xx

Skalette
Participant
@skalette

Slightly off-topic, but if you think it is potassium deficiency causing the bruising try eating a couple of bananas. They’ve got plenty of the stuff…

Pearldevine
Participant
@pearldevine

Well I had it done with the use of emla cream and bachs rescue remedy which is used for stressful situations n that. I didn’t feel a thing and it looks amazing. I really should have just strapped a pair on but atleast it’s now over with
x

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

got any new pics ?

dine
Participant
@dine

Funny enough, I got 2 hours of a new tat done on Wednesday and it’s the sorest I’ve ever been! Believe it if you like, but I’m blaming the cold a bit. [We’re in the midst of the coldest run we’ve had for years, even though some of you would laugh at a weeks snow and ice, we can’t deal with it] It’s sore to move and feels tight. I know it’s only 3 days but I’m a really good healer. The process itself didn’t hurt exceptionaly, but I’m feeling a bit of a baby now. My artist is very reluctant to do my ribs or chest, as I’m a bit bony and it would hurt, I’d say. The one I have on my boob was one of the most painful as it went towards my shoulder. Anyway, women do have some days that are more sensitive than others. Maybe check your diary before the next session???

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.