miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I wonder if its person specific, I took my nipple piercing out when i had my son and didnt lose and feeling, got them both pierced now. Thanks for all the advice everyone 😀
x

PsychoticInk
Participant
@psychoticink

Here are some of the things I have peirced and the outcomes of such. Now for the Hood piercings there are a couple forms. There is the Horizontal Hood where the Rings are pierced horizontally under the clitorus, Now the way that this functions is by messuring the distance from the piercing to the actual clitoris, You will want the bead to make contact with the clitoris for stimulation purposes. Now this is a bit more painfull than a Vertical Hood Piercing. The Vertical is where the Hood lining above the clitoris is pierced vertically. This can offer different types of jewelry from cbr’s to Banana Bells. This is not as bad on the pain scale. I have pierced several women that have both now and all of them stated the vertical was alot less painfull and they like the effects better.
As with any rubbing of the body there is going to be calus formed. Or blisters just before the skin thickens to protect that area. Down side is that you probably don’t want to leave the piercings in for the rest of your life. But I have found that many that get them are wanting to add a little spice in their sex lives.
I will always ask a person before getting any piercings done like this male or female. ” How is your Sex Life”? If you have a normal sex life in which everything is working as it is suppose to I dont recommend getting them done. I have had some guys that have lied to me saying ” Yea I have no problems in that part, The Ole Lady wants me to have it” Just to turn around 2 weeks later needing it removed because they can’t last for more than 2-3 pumps and they are done.
There are several genital piercings that are strictly cosmetic and really don’t do anything other than for appearances.
no one knows your sex life or your sexual needs as well as you do. So it is more of what ever you feel you would like. After all it is a piercing so if ya don’t like it, simply take it back out and all will heal up like it had not been done at all.
Just make sure that you keep it clean and just as described above I would give it 10-12 days w/o sex, after that I would give it at least 4 weeks of using condoms.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Well my sex life isnt what id call boring, havent been with my BF long so its still new and stuff, guess Im curious as to the difference it might make, although I might hold off for a little while and then when the spice dies down get it done…:D
x

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

LOL – awesome!

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Lol just realised that was prob a little bit too much info…..im just kinda curious i guess about how things would feel one x

dine
Participant
@dine

Jesus I can’t sit still reading this, I’d never keep still to get it done! The only body piercing I have is my belly, and that was purely to prove a point. I was in Amsterdam years ago with a few friends and one of them said she always wanted her navel pierced. So off we all went, under the influence of Dutch courage, [that’s pathetic]and got her done. She let such a howl out of her she nearly cleared the place! I couldn’t believe it hurt that much and to prove it I got mine done, and so did 6 others. The following morning I woke up and the first thing that hit me was a vision of the plastic body parts in the window of the shop that were examples of all the piercings you can have, and for a split second I thought ‘Mother of God I’m like Swiss cheese’. I was afraid to look, convinced I’d gone the whole hog.

I don’t drink at all any more.

trysta85
Participant
@trysta85
dine;52811 wrote:
and for a split second I thought ‘Mother of God I’m like Swiss cheese’.

hahahahahahaha…..thats what my grandma says about my ears alone! haha….if only she knew!!!!!

as for the other sorts of peircings….i don’t think i could bare to go down there!!!!!….nipples are one thing…but OUCH!!!!!! And to lose the feeling….no thank you…ill keep my feelings right where they are….

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

HAHA – we need a TMI smiley! 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.