miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Ok so Im going to try and put this in the most polite way I can, has any had or known a lady who has had a piercing down there??? Im really courious about getting one done but not sure on how much it will actually hurt?? and do the erm benefits of the piercing outweigh the initial pain? Thanks Ivy. x

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al

I used to date a girl who had her Cl*t hood pierced – she ended up having to take it out – since she worked as a waitress and when she wore tight jeans and had to walk up and down the stairs at work she ending up C*mming all the time…true story

and take that how you see fit

Personally even though I am covered in tattoos I believe in leave well enough alone when it comes to genital piercings but hey what do i know???

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

WOW…thats pretty cool, I know a guy whos got his thing done and that definalty makes a difference 😉
x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

It really depends on the type of piercing and the placement. I have known women who have the clitoris hood done (many stated increased sexual pleasure – one said it ‘numbed’ but I think that was a poorly done one).

Others I have known had the vulva lip done – I think this was more a fetish thing as opposed to increase of sexual pleasure in the sense we understand (they later admitted very much into the masochist scene).

One I knew had a direct piercing through the clitoris itself but stated that she had to take it out as would not heal properly.

Personally I had a ring piercing through the surface skin underneath the head of my penis (not a prince albert this is much milder and was the same as a lobe piercing) many years ago. I kept it for about 6 years but took it out as kept catching it – I can probably still fit a ring

I also had a nipple pierced but had it pulled out in a fight 😮 so it taught me to retire that piercing.

I would advise that you go for a hood piercing but only use a piercer who has a lot of experience in this and has ultra sterile environment.

They also tend to use numbing cream and was advised after a week it was reasonably ok but can take upto 6 weeks to fully heal beneath the surface.

Take Care
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Oh my lordie…dont want it numbing things lol.

Ive got both my nipples done but wear bars because my son almost pulled his Dad’s ring out lol.

Do you how long you have to ‘rest’ for?

Thanks for the advice Matt
x

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi Ivy

I would recommend the min of 10 ten days maybe longer. Basically without being crude you do not want anything that can rub against the pierced area whilst it is an open or healing wound.

It can also allow transmission of bacteria to the wound (surface bacteria that is usually harmless can sometimes irritate a piercing).

I would recommend condoms for the first 2-3 weeks. I admit I am certainly no expert and I also tend to go on the cautious side, so maybe a lot less healing time needed.

From experience I was active again after 10 days as all the piercing swelling and such had gone down.

Take Care
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

10 ten…think I can manage that lol.

Thanks again, I was gonna google it but didnt wanna see all the horror stories lol x

Joker1
Participant
@joker1

I ‘knew’ a girl the day after she had it done.
I hear many good things about them, and the rare horror story of it destroying any good sensation.
Like Matthew said, see a professional to get it done, who’s had a lot of experience.
As for pain getting it done, numbing cream was applied an hour beforehand, and she said she was surprised how little it hurt.

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I think the main thing im worried about if that I might maybe enjoy the piercing being done 😮 or cry lol x

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

I honestly wouldn’t do it :rolleyes:
heard loads of horror stories

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

I know this might sound crazy but has anyone heard of it going manky and bits having to be cut off?? sorry but im paranoid about that kind of thing. x

Butterfly
Participant
@butterfly-2

not that i have heard , mainly just loss of feeling id be worried about .
the hood is ok i guess just not my sort of thing :rolleyes:

Sherav
Participant
@sherav

Hi

I have never heard of a clitoridectomy being done because of a piercing as there is simply no medical reason for this to be done in the modern world.

I am aware that it does go on culturally (and wrongly in my opinion) in many countries but the worst that would happen is that the piercing would be removed and antibiotics applied.

The loss of sensation is usually the worst outcome/risk as long as you go to a sterile piercer.

The usual risks of non sterile are hep hiv unrinary or fallopian infection etc but if it is a pro piercer this should be something not to worry about.

Besides the piercing is actually through the hood which is the tough skin that protects the clitoris and not through the clitoris direct which lessens the risks of numbing considerably.

The human body can also survive a split hood or removal quite well. Not that I advise you get this.

Take Care
Matthew

miss_ivy
Participant
@miss_ivy

Thanks Matt, I dont understand people doing it for cultural reasons either makes me feel ill to think about it.

Im pretty ok about the risk of loss of sensation because the place Id be going to did my other piercings so I know they are good at what they do 😀

x

Aussie_Al
Participant
@aussie_al
Quote:
The loss of sensation is usually the worst outcome/risk as long as you go to a sterile piercer.

The same girl I quoted above had her nips done to and lost quite a bit of sensation when she had her piercings removed

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.