Sailor_Emma
    Participant
    @sailor_emma

Wreck your skin? No. If the tattoo is done by a good tattoo artist and there is nothing wrong with your skin that could possibly stop the tattoo from healing properly, then the tattoo’d skin will heal perfectly.
    And as for it killing you? EVER HEARD OF STERALISATION?

Demure
    Participant
    @demure

My artist lives over5 hours away from where I live. The way I went about everything was like so:

First: Go to the artist, tell them what you want (show pix etc) and get an estimate. Make sure they are aware you are from far away.

Second: Make an appointment on a set date, once you have the right amount of money (plus travel expenses)

Third: Keep in touch with your artist via the internet or phone

Fourth: Get your tat and be happy!!

If my artist had done a wrist tat like that I’d say he’d ask for $150.00 to $200.00

A good tip I learned from a fellow savvy tat enthusiast: Keep moisturizing your tat even after it’s all healed up. It keeps your skin smooth, healthy, and the ink vibrant.

IbanBorneo
    Participant
    @ibanborneo

@leahd1986 23353 wrote:

Hey, Im from thurso and the nearest tattoo place is hundreds of miles away, so i eed to know how much a tattoo like the one in the picture would roughly cost? Im wanting it wrapped around my wrist and arm instead of foot, but not too far up. I just dont want to turn up and cant afford it.

Thanks everyone
    Leah

xxx

THIS IS THE PICTURE LINK:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i310/leahd1986/sunmoon83.jpg

at our country..it about MYR 1000..it about USD 350..

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.