leahd1986
    Participant
    @leahd1986

Hey, Im from thurso and the nearest tattoo place is hundreds of miles away, so i eed to know how much a tattoo like the one in the picture would roughly cost? Im wanting it wrapped around my wrist and arm instead of foot, but not too far up. I just dont want to turn up and cant afford it.

Thanks everyone
    Leah

xxx

THIS IS THE PICTURE LINK:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i310/leahd1986/sunmoon83.jpg

sharp shorty
    Participant
    @sharp-shorty

I would have to say around $375.00 USD, so whatever that translates as in your country. Maybe more, or a little less. I say that’s a good place to start……Good Luck….

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

Thurso? bloody hell you are in the back of beyond. Are you not all nuts up there with the neuclear reactor n all:D
    Where is the nearest artist anyway?

I agree with shorty in a ballpark, around £200.

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

about $400, but you shouldnt do it, it will wreck your skin for life! 😀

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

Dont listen to tatt00, he doesnt know what hes talking about!

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

Are you crazy ofcourse a tattoo will wreck your skin everyone knows that you dumbass

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

So what, this is a tattoo forum for a reason you know!

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

I still think that tattoo’s are bad for your skin, you will regret it later!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

Could you please go and think somewhere else!

Seriously you bore me!

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

I bore you, but a tattoo will kill you, and wreck you skin!

Teddytat
    Participant
    @teddytat

Do you really think I care! I have 3 tattoo’s and I going to get another on my ass saying “tatt00 you can kiss me ass”

tatt00
    Participant
    @tatt00

I would have to disinfect it first! >.<

scrubmuncher
    Participant
    @scrubmuncher

@tatt00 23487 wrote:

Are you crazy ofcourse a tattoo will wreck your skin everyone knows that you dumbass

Don’t be a fucking tit, your skin heals and recovers from being tattooed the same way as any trauma does. Personally I don’t understand your point and why you are here if you are not interested in the beauty of body mod/art.
    Sounds like you need to get out more as you clearly don’t have much of an existance ploughing through random websites looking to give inexperienced opinions.

maciekjed
    Participant
    @maciekjed

I sensed a lot of irony in Tatt00’s post:) People chill out

njustine
    Participant
    @njustine

Your best bet might be to call them, and send them a fax of the picture or email it to them or something before you go to find out.

Its really hard to say how much it will cost. I got a tattoo that cost $150 and it is fairly large, while my boyfriend got a tattoo smaller than mine with a little less detail and his cost $400. Prices can vary greatly depending on the tattoo artist, and often, their mood (I find anyway)

My 2nd tattoo is VERY big…from my knee up to my butt…and it is costing me $700 all together colored and everything (getting the outline the first day, which will be 350 then colored another day which will be another 350)

So ya it all depends!

Good luck!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.