Jinxy
    @

Piercings you can take out when you want, a tattoos for life. A tattoo will look cheep depending on what it is and where. If you get a tattoo on a fleshy area, gravity, stretch marks, cellulite and babies will make it look disgusting. Also depending on what job you want to do later in life you may have to keep it covered, as I did as a teacher.
    If I was you I’d talk to your dad and see what he says.

Sherie D
    @

yep you have to, you cant get a tattoo unless you are 18 actually you cant get a tatto or piercing….I hope tattoos dont look cheap i have three. Just dont get something that everyone has like a butterfly or fairie or one of those armband things, I think those look tacky…..

madeira
    @

I don’t think they look cheap. They look cool. It should look good.

sweet oly
    @

navel piercing and tatoo’s how original

Featherman
    @

When people are young, they do crazy things, and are sometimes sorry later in life.
    Tatoos are a hassle to remove later.
    I think your dad would say no….

chalmer c
    @

as for piercing i think it’s sexy and cool and if it goes out of style you can just remove it. as for tattoos it depends on how tastefully it is but remember when you do it are you sure you may want it say 20 years from now so think hard about it.

comfy being numb
    @

yes and youve got them for life, i think they look tacky
    dont do it.

pyt19 * fo sho*
    @

well i don’t know about where u live , but here in pa, u gotta be 18 or parents permission to get a piercing or tattoo so he might have to know, but no i like tattoo’s i don’t think it looks cheap as long as u don’t have too many and its in a nice spot it looks good,

cristol e
    @

as long as you don’t get something cheesy like a naked lady on your forearm. or anything on your neck or legs. i have the chinese symbol for ‘alive’ on my shoulder blade. i can hide it if needed or show it if i want with a tank top. and i think 17 is a mature enough age to make decisions on your own. i mean, you can tell dad, but of course he’ll object. just make sure it’s something you want. tattoos are forever. imagine yourself 70 years old with a tramp stamp or something. really think about it before doing it.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.