"!"
    @

you think tattoos look cheap im 17, what do you think. dad don’t know.Oops do you think I should talk to him about it first.

jehnibella
    @

depends on what you have. i drew mine, and really thought about how id like them in 30 yrs. dont regret them at all.

firefly
    Participant
    @firefly

Please see e-mail

strosfan
    @

It depend on the tattoo. If it’s one of those huge ones on you lower back then yea it looks cheap. Something small and inconspicuous would be OK. And YES you should talk to your dad first.

mumson45
    @

i think you should talk to dad first, and you should really wait till you are completely better, as things can turn nasty if you are not 100%, and you really dont want to end up back in hospital again, sorry to be brutal, but you really need to think first hun
    have a star

xxxxxxxxx

Crystal_Cutter
    @

as long as ur tattoo artist is good your tattoos will loook lovely.

i personally love mine
    at 17 you will need ur dads permission.

bunnielover
    @

yes you need talk to you dad about it. I mean you are barely legal, hope your dad said yes, and nah, tattoos don’t look cheap.

I really want have my navel pierced, and a tattoo on my lower back, but my boyfriend don’t want me to have it….grrr…his loss…heehee…

Tony M
    @

No, I do not think that they look cheap. But in some states, you need to be 18 or older in order to get a tattoo, so I would recommend checking that out first.

moreacidthanalkaline
    @

Navel piercings look cheaper than tatoos.

deedee
    Participant
    @deedee

Well I got a tattoo on my ankle but I was over 18 and moved out. I don’t think they look cheap if you get it in a nice place and a cute one. I don’t like when girls cover their body with them, to me that’s not really pretty to me. If I lived home with my dad and was 17 I would talk to him to see how he felt first. I know I was married when I got mine, it was a small one, and a butterfly and my mom still got mad about it lol. Just remember they are easy to get put on but they are permanent unless you can afford laser surgery

Black
    Participant
    @black

Calamity if you would like it done then go for it. I have a brother in law in his early 50’s and he got tattoos done last year. Your young make the most of life or you will regret it later. §

Excuse me Mr.
    @

I have tattoos, I think if its good work it dosent look cheap – my advice find a good artist and stick with him/her

hannahs mommy
    @

yeah well depending on where you live you kinda have to talk to him, usually you have to be 18 to get anything pierced or tattooed.

Scooby Doo
    @

yes, they do look cheap and nasty

M G
    @

I like tattoos that are not on public display. Or the kind that you would only show to someone special.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to create new topics.